BY WEBER #92 in Grilling Tools

With this adapter hose by weber, you'll always have the right connection for your propane tank. This hose connects a type-1 cylinder connection to a 20 lb. Lp tank. The 6' length allows for a variety of positioning options. For more information, call the weber grill-lines at 1-800-grill-out. see more...

Buy on Target*
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
Great hose! It's best for small projects or just to put in the camper. We use ours to water our horses our water tank isn't far away from the facet. It's perfect length!
Carly E.
This is awesome for camping we attach to our small grill and stove so we can take the larger propane tank. much easier than taking a ton of the small tanks
Mia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product works great. I was first introduced to this by my grandmother as she used it in her garden. it's incredible, I bought one and I am addicted.
Yael S.
Brooklyn, NY
I had this hose in my old house wen i connected my kids a small pool i put it in my kitchen sink so the water should be hot and i used it for 3 summers
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Super convenient especially if you need to water your plants every day without power soaking them!!!
Melanie B.
Auburn , AL
This is a must have in my garden. It helps me so much with making sure everything is done properly'
Cassidy K.
Atlantic, PA
Easily to apply on any hose. I love the extra length it provides to the places I can't reach!
Evelyn D.
Very useful in gardens, flowerbeds, potted plants and around porch and for small projects
Charm P.
I've heard great things about the Weber Adapter Hose! Definitely a must-buy product!
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Perfect in my flower bed in the front of my house and it's incredibly easy to use
Adele D.
Toronto , WY
Decorator Expert Level 1
What is the diameter of the hole in the tube?
Brandie H.
Pensacola, FL
How long is this connector?