BY WEBER #92 in Grilling Tools

With this adapter hose by weber, you'll always have the right connection for your propane tank. This hose connects a type-1 cylinder connection to a 20 lb. Lp tank. The 6' length allows for a variety of positioning options. For more information, call the weber grill-lines at 1-800-grill-out. see more...

Buy on Target*
Michelle E.
Goshen, OH
Great hose! It's best for small projects or just to put in the camper. We use ours to water our horses our water tank isn't far away from the facet. It's perfect length!
Yael S.
Brooklyn, NY
I had this hose in my old house wen i connected my kids a small pool i put it in my kitchen sink so the water should be hot and i used it for 3 summers
Carly E.
This is awesome for camping we attach to our small grill and stove so we can take the larger propane tank. much easier than taking a ton of the small tanks
Mia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product works great. I was first introduced to this by my grandmother as she used it in her garden. it's incredible, I bought one and I am addicted.
Charm P.
I've heard great things about the Weber Adapter Hose! Definitely a must-buy product!
Summer M.
hudsonville MI
Super convenient especially if you need to water your plants every day without power soaking them!!!
Isabel D.
...................................... .................llllllll..lllllllllll
Abby X.
I love this weber adapter hose!! I love it love it love it! this is a 10/10!!
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
Bought these for my mom. She seems to enjoy it and stated it was easy to use.
Melanie B.
Auburn , AL
This is a must have in my garden. It helps me so much with making sure everything is done properly'
Adele D.
Toronto, ['', 'ON', '']
Decorator Expert
What is the diameter of the hole in the tube?
Brandie H.
Pensacola, FL
How long is this connector?