Weber 26.75

Weber 26.75" One Touch Gold Kettle Grill

BY WEBER #16 in Grills

Barbeques are better with the one touch gold kettle grill from weber. It has a rust-resistant damper that provides the proper airflow for perfect grilling. Built-in lid thermometer lets you easily monitor how your creations are doing. The tuck-away lid holder lets you move the lid to the side to check progress or flip your food. And the stainless steel hinged cooking grate makes adding briquettes a snap. Integrated hooks keep your grilling tools close at hand. Made from porcelain enamel, the one touch gold charcoal grill won't rust or peel, ensuring years of top performance and shiny good looks. for more information, call the weber... see more...

Weber 26.75
Weber 26.75" One Touch Gold Kettle Grill
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Decorator Expert Level 1
I had this before the grill I have now. It works really well and is tiny enough to fit on a small patio. It grills everything evenly. Mine was affordable and a good purchase. I recommend you give it a try.
Valeria G.
Awesome. This grill is pretty great and pretty sturdy I don’t know much about grilling but I do know this works and does a velvety job! The price is fair. So I have no real complaints. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a long time classic. I just love the simplicity of this grill. It is large enough to cook an entire feast. It is compact enough to look attractive hole in your yard, and perfect for those who are limited on space. This is made to last for decades. Extremely well made strong and durable, by a well loved brand. I totally recommend this.
Laura G.
Greenfield, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
One of my favorite to grill tri-tip helps keep food most and not dry easy cleaning don't rust if I leave it out
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
My husband loves this grill and can't deny I also do. It's handy and it doesn't take much space. I also enjoy it is not complicated to use and it works perfectly. Food taste delicious it's a staple in any home.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Great Buy!
dbIII · Review provided by Home Depot · July 15, 2014
The grill was easy to assemble and the ascetics were much better than the upgraded versions with plastic workspaces included. The copper is a beautiful tone. Weber just doesn't disappoint and Home Depot is a great retailer for this product.
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
My mom swears by this oly but goody stule grills. She has always had one and now i do too! They're great!
Hodan O.
I like this product because it has it is easy to move around it fits quite few bits of food I had this on my sins birthday
Karine M.
Carpina, Pe, Brazil
Gente que luxo, o desing é muito lindo, ainda sofisticado. Parabéns aos fabricantes amei. Quero uma
Jessica C.
This grill is a good quality! It fits almost anywhere, is reasonably priced, and is so easy to move around thanks to the wheels on the back. It is perfect for a fist time grill owner or anyone who wants a nice backup or replacement grill.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Is Weber a good brand?
Nilu K.
Where can i find this and is it easy to use? And where can i find this?
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
What's the price range for this
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this Grill?
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Whats the price and is it worth the money