Weber 26.75

Weber 26.75" One Touch Gold Kettle Grill

BY WEBER #8 in Grills

Barbeques are better with the one touch gold kettle grill from weber. It has a rust-resistant damper that provides the proper airflow for perfect grilling. Built-in lid thermometer lets you easily monitor how your creations are doing. The tuck-away lid holder lets you move the lid to the side to check progress or flip your food. And the stainless steel hinged cooking grate makes adding briquettes a snap. Integrated hooks keep your grilling tools close at hand. Made from porcelain enamel, the one touch gold charcoal grill won't rust or peel, ensuring years of top performance and shiny good looks. for more information, call the weber... see more...

Weber 26.75
Weber 26.75" One Touch Gold Kettle Grill
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Decorator Expert
This is a long time classic. I just love the simplicity of this grill. It is large enough to cook an entire feast. It is compact enough to look attractive hole in your yard, and perfect for those who are limited on space. This is made to last for decades. Extremely well made strong and durable, by a well loved brand. I totally recommend this.
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
Great Buy!
dbIII · Review provided by Home Depot · July 15, 2014
The grill was easy to assemble and the ascetics were much better than the upgraded versions with plastic workspaces included. The copper is a beautiful tone. Weber just doesn't disappoint and Home Depot is a great retailer for this product.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
My husband loves this grill and can't deny I also do. It's handy and it doesn't take much space. I also enjoy it is not complicated to use and it works perfectly. Food taste delicious it's a staple in any home.
Laura G.
Greenfield, CA
Decorator Expert
One of my favorite to grill tri-tip helps keep food most and not dry easy cleaning don't rust if I leave it out
Danni T.
Lake Wales, FL
My mom swears by this oly but goody stule grills. She has always had one and now i do too! They're great!
Jennifer S.
Decorator Expert
We did a lot of research before we bought our Weber grill and we can definitely vouch for it being one of the best! We've had it for a few years & we wouldn't trade it for anything else!
Tina I.
Milwaukee , WI
Weber is the standard for barbecue grills. It's a classic that is great for all of your grilling needs.
Julie M.
Lumberton, NC
The most essential part of our summer backyard barbecue bashes. This nice large grill holds everyone's favorite from steaks to burgers. You will love this grill. Holds temperature well and the flavor is amazing. I highly recommend
Monique H.
Akron, OH
We have this at our cabin. I love it, and it's easy to use. Great for the money and occasional use.
Bianca P.
We have had ours for a long time! It holds up in the rain and weather great! Easy to use makes good taste great! I love ours!!
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Is Weber a good brand?
Nilu K.
Where can i find this and is it easy to use? And where can i find this?
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
What's the price range for this
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Decorator Expert
Whats the price and is it worth the money
Christina A.