Weber 26.75" One Touch Gold Kettle Grill

by Weber

#6 in Outdoor Grills

Barbeques are better with the one touch gold kettle grill from weber. It has a rust-resistant damper that provides the proper airflow for perfect grilling. Built-in lid thermometer lets you easily monitor how your creations are doing. The tuck-away lid holder lets you move the lid to the side to check progress or flip your food. And the stainless steel hinged cooking grate makes adding briquettes a snap. Integrated hooks keep your grilling tools close at hand. Made from porcelain enamel, the one touch gold charcoal grill won't rust or peel, ensuring years of top performance and shiny good looks. for more information, call the weber...

Is this in your yard? It is in mine and I love it.
How much is this Grill?
Does anybody know if this come with a gas installation or it just use charcoal?
Start your review of Weber 26.75" One Touch Gold Kettle Grill!
How would you rate this product?
Denise B.
Salem, OR
The old favorite, the king of all charcoal grills. Classic style, works amazing, easily portable. I used this for years before I upgraded to the Weber I have now but this is always the favorite. It isn’t overIy large or clunky, it rolls around easily, it holds a good amount of food on the rack. I absolutely recommend this grill for anyone whether you have small or large backyard space.
Gracie P.
Tucson, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Weber’s One Touch Gold Kettle Grill is an easy grill to try out if you are new to BBQing. The current one I have is easy to move around in the yard if the wind is not cooperating on a day I feel like grilling. The wheels make it easy to maneuver the grill over rock gravel or grass. It is quick and easy to fill with charcoal. There is quite a bit of surface area of the grill for hamburgers, steaks, baked potatoes or whatever items you have on the menu. The dome lid with adjustable vent is nice in allowing little to a lot of smoke or moisture to escape. If you need more venting, the dome balances nicely on the grill if you do not want to remove it completely. We have owned our Weber over 10 years now, and I would definitely purchase another. The price point is excellent and won’t break the bank either.
Christian A.
Janesville, WI
I'm not a huge fan of charcoal grills. This one operated as it should have, but it's a hassle for me to mess with and set up, let alone take down after cooking and eating.
Monica R.
Elkridge, MD
I have a small balcony so this size is perfect, during covid we only hang out with another couple so the grill for 4 people is enough about 4 burgers, 8 hot dogs and some vegetables around. It keeps the smoke for long time to slow cook, I’m happy with this one so far
Erica T.
Baltimore, MD
Nothing beats the smell and food resulting from a good ol charcoal grill. It might be a little more involved to get started but charcoal is superior. Weber grills also last FOREVER. So definitely a great brand to buy from and have summer cookouts for years!
Yadira C.
Fire lasts a good while and cooks food evenly. We are Weber fans. The only grill you’ll ever need
Melissa H.
Bellingham, WA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Not bad at all. Gets the job done and for the price I xannot complain. I prefer a stainless finish and wanted to go gas with a burner, so it probably deserves more than I'm giving. If you dig the look, buy it, it'll get it done.
Lindsey N.
Nahunta, GA
This bad boy right here really does the job. Aside from being a freaking CLASSIC, it is much better than other alternative grill options. Of course he’s adorable and dare I even say cute. Slap your meat on this bad boy and get to cookin’
Mirella N.
Easy to move around and always cooks my bbq correctly can always take the weber on the go anywhere
Sumera P.
Morton Grove, IL
We love this grill we have been using and rebuying it like every 2 years its very reasonable and easy to carry everywhere we want and very affordable price would recommend this for sure