Webber Vitamin E First Aid Cream uploaded by Mallory E.

BY WEBBER

This 100 pure natural source vitamin E ointment relieves and promotes the healing of sunburn minor cuts burns and minor skin irritations and helps minimize the appearance of scars and stretch marks. This soothing odourless ointment creates a protective barrier that helps heal and moisturize skin. see more...

Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
I found out about this ointment after I got a tattoo and the artist recommended using it for the healing process. I’m so glad I tried it, it works amazing! I now have multiple containers in my medicine cabinet and use it for all sorts of things. It’s great for cuts and helps them heal with out leaving a scar. It’s made with 100% pure natural source of vitamin E. I highly recommend.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
This stuff is truly amazing. I first discovered it after I got a tattoo and was recommended to use it. It works great to speed up the healing and provide great moisture. It is also great for burns or cuts.
Delaney C.
I have used this ointment on all of my tattoos. The vitamin E helps keep my tattoos hydrated when they need it the most. The ointment also keeps my tattoos clean and healthy during healing. I have not used it for any other purposes but I will continue using it for healing my tattoos!
Justyne E.
Uxbridge
I honestly love vitamin E cream! I started using this after I hear that it helped heal pimples and lost acne marks and scarring. I worked very well to reduce their appearance and to heal my skin! Pretty good price from Walmart!
Tina-Marie S.
Oshawa, ON
I've used this ointment for every tattoo that I've got. It had improved the healing time of each one. Also I never had to deal with tattoos flaking on me.
roxleloup🐺 C.
Montreal , UT
This is my go to tattoo cream ! Wash your skin and put a little bit over your tattoo . Don’t use too much and carefully wash your hands before use