Webber Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 200mg EPA/DHA

by Webber Naturals

Formally Known As Holista Dietary Supplements Supports Heart, Vascular, Circulatory &Amp; Joint Health* No Fishy Aftertaste 150 Clear Enteric Softgels Why Choose Webber Naturals&Reg;? Our Commitment To Quality Starts With Our Farms, Where Many Of Our Ingredients Are Grown &Amp; Carries On Through Every Stage Of Development, Formulation &Amp; Manufacture.&Nbsp; We Test All Raw Materials &Amp; Finished Products For Quality, Purity &Amp; Efficacy, Paying Close Attention To Every Detail, So That You Can Focus On What Really Matters - Your Health. How Does Salmon Oil Work? Our 100% Pure Wild Salmon Oil Contains A Naturally-Occurring Ratio Of Nearly 1:1 Epa To Dha.&Nbsp; The Oil Is Extracted Solely From Already Harvested Salmon, Using Fish Parts That Would Otherwise Be Wasted &Amp; Thereby Conserving Existing Stocks.&Nbsp; Regularly Tested For Chemical Reside &Amp; Heavy Metals To Ensure A Safe &Amp; Pure Source Of Fish Oil. Webber Naturals Introduces A Unique, Clear Enteric Softgel.&Nbsp; Instead Of Spraying The Finished Softgels With Potentially Unhealthy Chemicals, We Mix Natural Ingredients Right Into Our Softgel Casings To Prevent Them From Breaking Down In The Stomach.&Nbsp; This Cleaner, Simpler, &Amp; Healthier Process Produces The Only Fish Oils On The Market That Can Truly Give You No Fishy Aftertaste. Contains No Artificial Preservatives, Colors Or Sweeteners; No Corn, Dairy, Starch, Wheat Or Yeast.&Nbsp; Sealed For Safety &Amp; Freshness. 1-800-430-7898 *This Statement Has Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Webber Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 200mg EPA/DHA!
How would you rate this product?
I bought these to supplement my daily vitamins and because they were on sale at my grocery store. I do find the pills are on the larger side for an oil based supplement. I love that they are a good source of Omega 3 and rich in Astaxanthin. Overall I think I would repurchase these at a higher mg as I think I would be getting more by taking less pills.