Webber Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil 300mg, Softgels

by Webber Naturals

Formally Known As Holista Dietary Supplements No Fishy Aftertaste Supports Heart, Vascular, Circulatory &Amp; Joint Health* How Does Salmon &Amp; Fish Oil Work? Our 100% Wild Alaskan Salmon &Amp; Fish Oil Provides 300 Mg Of Epa &Amp; Dha.&Nbsp; Supportive But Not Conclusive Research Shows That Consumption Of Epa &Amp; Dha Omega-3 Fatty Acids May Reduce The Risk Of Coronary Heart Disease.&Nbsp; Supports Heart, Vascular, Circulatory &Amp; Joint Health.* Webber Naturals Introduces A Unique, Clear Enteric Softgel.&Nbsp; Instead Of Spraying The Finished Softgels With Potentially Unhealthy Chemicals, We Mix Natural Ingredients Right Into Our Softgel Casings To Prevent Them From Breaking Down In The Stomach.&Nbsp; This Cleaner, Simpler &Amp; Healthier Process Produces The Only Fish Oils On The Market That Can Truly Give You No Fishy Aftertaste. Why Choose Webber Naturals&Reg;? Our Commitment To Quality Starts With Our Farms, Where Many Of Our Ingredients Are Grown &Amp; Carries On Through Every Stage Of Development, Formulation &Amp; Manufacture.&Nbsp; We Test All Raw Materials &Amp; Finished Products For Quality, Purity &Amp; Efficacy, Paying Close Attention To Every Detail, So That You Can Focus On What Really Matters - Your Health. Contains No Artificial Preservatives, Color Or Sweeteners; No Corn, Dairy, Starch, Wheat Or Yeast.&Nbsp; 1-800-430-7898 *This Statement Has Not Been Evaluated By The Food &Amp; Drug Administration.&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Webber Naturals Wild Alaskan Salmon Fish Oil 300mg, Softgels!
How would you rate this product?
Ontario, Canada
I started using this product to help with my joint pain in my knees and I've only been taking one a day for up to two weeks now and it's really helped a lot. The pain has eased and even if the pain comes back it is not as painful as it used to be. My skin has also become more manageable. I would recommend these soft-gels to everyone.
Great product recommend all family member helps boost immune system keeps away cold take on a daily basis