by Webber Naturals

180 Tablets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Webber Naturals Webber Naturals Collagen30 Anti-Wrinkle Bioactive Collagen Peptides Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Webber Naturals Webber Naturals Collagen30 Anti-Wrinkle Bioactive Collagen Peptides Tablets uploaded by Ally L.
I’ve been taking these for three months now and no improvements on my forehead wrinkles. Not even the slightest improvement and the only mild wrinkles I have are on that area, nowhere else. The only thing that I can say is that my nails may be stronger and less prone to chipping or breaking. In regards to any difference with my hair, nothing. Expensive too. I wouldn’t buy these again.
Webber Naturals Webber Naturals Collagen30 Anti-Wrinkle Bioactive Collagen Peptides Tablets uploaded by Michelle C.
I’ve always had great difficulty growing my hair past my shoulders. My sisters could all grow their hair to their waist so I was sure it was in my DNA!! After a year of Biotin supplements, I asked my hairdresser to help me! She suggested collagen supplements and said she couldn’t believe the difference in her best friends hair after she started using. Well it’s been one month....and WOW! My hair looks shiny and healthy, it has grown about 3/4 of an inch!! It’s smooth easy to manage and it swings...it really swings!! Go get some......
Sault Ste Marie, ON
I recently switched to these as my regular brand has been constantly out of stock. To boot I got more pills for a cheaper price AND the pills are smaller. No side effects and only an improvement of my skins texture. Definitely switching over permanently. Highly recommended.
Pelican Narrows , SK
I really like these tablets. I saw a different in my skin in about a week. I was glowing. But I started taking then because of knee pain. My knee pain was gone in about 3 days. I highly recommend these tablets to someone with sports injury and wants glowing skin.