by Webber Naturals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Webber Naturals Super Sleep Melatonin Plus L-Theanine & 5-HTP, 90 soft-melt tablets!
Markham, ON
First off, I'd like to mention that my doctor recommended I take melatonin temporarily to fix my circadian rhythm. I would never recommend taking a natural supplement without first consulting your doctor, because even grapefruit juice has drug interactions. I really like this melatonin supplement. It has helped me start to fix my sleep. I fall asleep fairly quickly after taking a tablet. The recommended dose is 2 tablets but I usually take half a tablet or just 1 tablet so I don't sleep too long. This product also tastes REALLY good, which is a plus in my books!
London, ON
i received a coupon for a free bottle of this from Social nature. I took just one of these and slept like a baby. I didn't have the groggy wake up like i have with most other stuff i have taken. I will be using the enclosed coupons to purchase more.
Prince George , British Columbia
I am a shift worker who works 2 twelve hour days and then 2 twelve hour nights with four off after. Needless to say my sleeping patterns aren't great. This help me get the rest I need without feeling groggy in the morning. Always repurchase from Costco.