Webber Naturals Melatonin Chewable, 3 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets

by Webber Naturals

These fast-dissolving melatonin tablets help restore proper sleep patterns and correct problems associated with jet lag. Melatonin is a natural substance secreted by the pineal gland that plays an important role in our sleep cycles. As we age melatonin production decreases often leading to sleep disorders. This product helps maintain the bodys 24 hour circadian rhythm which in turn works to support your immune system by acting as an antioxidant to help protect against cell damaging free radicals. Each tablet is dissolved quickly to allow your body to absorb melatonin quickly for ultimate effectiveness. This product is all-natural non-addictive and is very safe for use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Webber Naturals Melatonin Chewable, 3 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets!
How would you rate this product?
Toronto, ON
Webber Naturals Melatonin Chewable, 3 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets uploaded by Quvante A.
It helped with me falling asleep but it didn’t aid in me staying asleep. Considering these are quick dissolve and I’d take 3 at a time like my doctors recommendations it’s sort of disappointing. I wouldn’t recommend these to anyone. Next time I’ll do a little more research on good brands.
toronto, ontario
I usually take two of these when I know I need to go to sleep at a reasonable time if I have an early rise. As long as I stay off my phone before using it it’s good; but I do get weird dreams from it.
Hensall
Although these do not put me to sleep, they do help turn my mind off so I can fall asleep faster. 2 or 3 dissolving tablets just mellow me out a bit to fall into quiet slumber. Very inexpensive for this product and the added mint flavour makes these easy to take. Don't need them all the time and these are non habitforming. Available a pretty much every pharmacy! Wish I has taken these last night!!
Upper Brookside , NS
Webber Naturals Melatonin Chewable, 3 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets uploaded by Sara C.
Love it! Help get me to sleep, I struggle with anxiety and that’s leads to no sleep. These help me get to sleep and stay asleep!