Webber Naturals Melatonin Chewable, 3 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets uploaded by Quvante A.

BY WEBBER NATURALS

These fast-dissolving melatonin tablets help restore proper sleep patterns and correct problems associated with jet lag. Melatonin is a natural substance secreted by the pineal gland that plays an important role in our sleep cycles. As we age melatonin production decreases often leading to sleep disorders. This product helps maintain the bodys 24 hour circadian rhythm which in turn works to support your immune system by acting as an antioxidant to help protect against cell damaging free radicals. Each tablet is dissolved quickly to allow your body to absorb melatonin quickly for ultimate effectiveness. This product is all-natural non-addictive and is very safe for use. see more...

Jenny A.
Hensall
Although these do not put me to sleep, they do help turn my mind off so I can fall asleep faster. 2 or 3 dissolving tablets just mellow me out a bit to fall into quiet slumber. Very inexpensive for this product and the added mint flavour makes these easy to take. Don't need them all the time and these are non habitforming. Available a pretty much every pharmacy! Wish I has taken these last night!!
Lindsay G.
Placentia, NL
I usually take two of these when I know I need to go to sleep at a reasonable time if I have an early rise. As long as I stay off my phone before using it it’s good; but I do get weird dreams from it.