Webber Naturals Lutein with Zeazanthin 40mg

by Webber Naturals

Formally Known As Holista Supports Strong Eye Health* Dietary Supplements Clinically Studied Ingredients Why Choose Weber Naturals&Reg;? Our Commitment To Quality Starts With Our Farms , Where Many Of Our Ingredients Are Grown, And Carries On Through Every Stage Of Development, Formulation And Manufacture.&Nbsp; We Test All Raw Materials And Finished Products For Quality, Purity, And Efficacy, Paying Close Attention To Every Detail, So That You Can Focus On What Really Matters - Your Health. How Does Lutein Work? Lutein Is The Principal Carotenoid Found In The Central Area Of The Retina Called The Macula And Plays A Role In The Maintenance Of The Eye Health.*&Nbsp; Carotenoids Are Fat-Soluble Antioxidants Found In Fruits, Vegetables, Marigolds And Other Plants.&Nbsp; Lutein Is A Clinically Studied Ingredient For Healthy Vision.* Contains No Artificial Preservatives Or Sweeteners; No Corn, Dairy, Starch Or Yeast. 1-800-430-7898 Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Webber Naturals Lutein with Zeazanthin 40mg!
Mississauga, ON
I have only been taking this for a couple months now, so there isn't much I can share about results. However, the capsule is small and very easy to swallow, and doesn't upset an empty stomach!