by Webber Naturals

Dietary Supplement Absolutely Delicious Flavor! IVO Verified - Pure - Potent - Sustained Recommended Purpose: Absolutely delicious flavor! Made using the freshest and highest quality omega-3 fish oil and blended with natural non-GMO flavors. Supports cognitive health and brain function and helps to maintain serum triglcyerides already within the normal range* Sealed for safety and freshness. Free of artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, shellfish, salt, tree nuts or GMOs. International Verified Omega-3 is a marine oil testing and certification program that adheres to the world s highest standards for purity and potency verifications. IVO is a proud supporter of marine stewardship and global sustainability. IFOS is a registered trademark of Nutrasource Diagnostics, Inc. Product of Canada*These statements

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Webber Naturals Crystal Clean from the sea Omega-3 1250mg EPA/DHA, Lemoncake, 6.76 oz!
Webber Naturals Crystal Clean from the sea Omega-3 1250mg EPA/DHA, Lemoncake, 6.76 oz uploaded by Jessica E.
Trying this product was great! I appreciate that this is naturally sweetened with Monk Fruit and that it compliments rather than overpowers the product. There is no fishy aftertaste with this, as there is with similar products which was perhaps the biggest bonus. I received the Lemon Cake flavour to try, which was light, but not my usual kind of flavour. I would be interested in trying the Grapefruit next! I still have a bit of this left - I am going to try incorporating it into something rather than just taking the supplement, as sometimes it can be hard to enjoy taking in a straight oil.
DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC
Webber Naturals Crystal Clean from the sea Omega-3 1250mg EPA/DHA, Lemoncake, 6.76 oz uploaded by Carolina C.
I really love Omega-3, It has a delicious flavour, it tastes a coconut lemon. I like that it does not leave a fishy taste in the mouth. It has a pleasant smell, when you swallow it. It leaves a sensation in your mouth as if you had eaten a candy. It is 100% natural non-GMO. It is for adults and children. I really recommend this product.
ancaster, ON
Worth it- pay the tiny bit more for this product. Drip a little in a smoothie, ceral, a shot of lemon juice so many easy ways to get your omega 3!
Calgary , ['', 'AB', '']
Just got this for a the first time. The taste isn’t bad. And so far I feel better taking it