Weather Underground, LLC Weather Underground: Radar, Forecasts, Satellite Maps, Severe Alerts, Weather Photos

BY WEATHER UNDERGROUND, LLC

iTunes App Store "Best New App of 2014" Ranked in iTunes list of "Top 100 Apps" Voted in "5 Best Weather Apps for iPhone", Gotta Be Mobile COMMUNITY POWERED WEATHER The Weather Underground iPhone app provides the world's most accurate hyper-local weather forecasts in addition to interactive radar, satellite maps and severe weather alerts. Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location. In addition to viewing and sharing weather data, users can also take and upload photos directly from the app! With free push notifications for weather alerts, Weather Underground is your essential app during severe weather events. Our interactive map (WunderMap) displays animated radar and satellite data to track storms, as well as providing specific map presets for tracking hurricanes and wildfires. WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT TO OTHERS? WE FILL IN THE GAPS - Our 33,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood. INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP The most interactive weather map (WunderMap) on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions from our personal weather station network, animated radar, satellite, webcams, user-uploaded photos (WunderPhotos), and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts, fire risk, active fires, hurricane and webcams. CROWD REPORTING - Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users. - Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area. FREE Severe Weather Alerts Push Notifications Easy SHARING capabilities allow you to share forecasts, maps and alerts with your friends and family. About Weather Underground Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to the many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. With 33,000+ personal weather stations worldwide, Weather Underground is able to provide meaningful and reliable weather data to people in real-time. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, California. FEATURES - Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like temperatures, wind speed and direction, humidity, dew point, visibility, pressure, gusts and moon phase - 10-day Forecasts including text summary - Hourly Forecasts including sunrise and sunset - Historical data - Drag, drop or delete content modules to create a customized experience according to your data preferences - Select between light or dark mode - Interactive Map showing all weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, webcams and much more data - List view of saved Favorite Locations and Recent Searches - Crowd reporting feature empowers users to verify our data - Twitter Integration – share weather data straight onto your Twitter handle and follow the latest weather trends on the Wunderground Twitter Feed - Snow and Winter Sport reports - Weather commentary from Dr Masters - National Weather Service Radio - Video Player "The bar, as far as weather related apps are concerned, has been raised." –TapCentral.com see more...

• "A great app for your phone." in 1 review
Kaitlynn P.
Austin, TX
By far the best weather app or service out there. I go to school in downtown Houston where the weather is unpredictable. With the detailed hour to hour weather forecast I can prepare for the highs, lows, wind, and rain. This app is reliable and hardly ever wrong.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't think this app is really any better or worse than the other big weather apps out there. also when i downloaded this i kept getting unwanted push notifications, but it was a while ago so maybe they fixed it by now.
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
One of my favorite apps! With my hubby in the military we aren't always together and we aren't always near our family. It's so nice to have this app to check in on the weather in other parts of the country!
Lexi K.
I've used many weather apps but this one is my favorite. Simple and informative. Great UI and doesn't make my phone lag. Great to incorporate to the quick drop down screen with iOS too. Highly recommended
Christa H.
Milltown, NJ
This is a great weather app because it displays a lot of useful information in an easy to understand way. My favorite feature is the line graph that shows things like temperature and precipitation.
Chanda E.
Artesia , NM
Since my husband and I are apart I like to check the weather for him and myself it helps me not feel so far from him. We also use it to track the weather before a vacation.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
A good app for your phone. The weather forecast is usually pretty accurate. i like how it gives the pm and pollen as someone who suffers from breathing issues. good job!
Elisha W.
I want to love this app but the map doesn't ever change. It always shows when there isn't going to be any at all. I love everything about it other then that.
Heather R.
Techie Expert Level 3
I have been using weather underground as my "go-to" weather source for years. It has always been accurate. I love the recently updated interface.
B x.
Techie Expert Level 1
This is the weather app that I rely on to keep me in the know about the forecast. The only con is how often the PWS closest to me goes offline.