BY WEAREVER #7 in Cookware Sets

Wearever pure living ceramic non-stick cookware is excellent for searing meats, poultry and fish. It delivers crisper, more evenly cooked food. The 10-piece cookware set includes 5-quart covered dutch oven, 3.5-quart covered skillet, 3-quart covered saucepan, 10.5-inch saute pan, 8-inch suate pan and two nylon tools which provides everything you need to cook efficiently. free, pfoa-free, cadmium-free, recyclable. superior stain resistance, superior scratch resistance, durable ceramic cookware. high performance, perfect cooking, easy ceramic nonstick, high quality aluminum base. limited lifetime warranty, safe for all cooking methods... see more...

Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
These are terrible. I bought them on clearance and they lasted less than a year. I was really disappointed in how quickly the ceramic non stick deteriorated. They were expensive even on clearance I would not recommend them
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Great pot set! These pots are very easy to clean and are very affordable. They are very effective and I was very satisfied with my purchase. These pots are reasonably priced and I would recommend these.
Angela F.
Huntersville, NC
I bought this set for Christmas 2013 and absolutely LOVE them!! They look brand new and are truly the best non-stick style pans I have ever owned!! I even threw out all my Teflon pans because these are perfect!! The white coating is hard to scratch up, but if after using them for a while, they get "stained" looking, all you have to do, is use a Magic Eraser on them and they will whiten up! Also, this set is perfect for everything I make. The pans Might appear small, but they are truly the perfect size for making meals! I have a family of 4 to feed, and I could probably make enough food for 6-8 people depending on what I make! They are not overly pricey like some pans like Rachel Ray's set and they work just as good!! If you're looking to replace your Teflon pans, consider these!!
Alice C.
Springfield, IL
I bought this for a wedding gift and after I saw them use theirs at home I decided to buy one for myself because it is so inexpensive and it comes with everything I could have needed
Brytanie S.
Not sure if these are the same exact ones my mother in law has but I love her ceramic pots and pans. The only downside it not bein dishwasher safe and the risk of scratching.
Hayden P.
Klamath falls , OR
I live for my in my kitchen! I use it all the time and it's perfect for a variety of recipes. This set wasn't quite up to the quality of my other set, but still not a terrible buy.
Arianna T.
Doral
Well I think that every women needs a set like this on her kitchen and if it's possible you can make combinations on different colors or for every season of the year well if you are modern, they are expensive but that will depend on the brand and the deals that you find and yes I would recommend it to others
Dailyn R.
Son muy buenos, además me gustan porque tienen una linda presentación y aunque no lo crean eso se agradece. Son muy funcionales valen la pena
Danielle R.
Kansas City, MO
I recently purchased this set in the Champagne color and they are to die for! Nothing sticks to them and they hold heat really well!
Andrea C.
f.l. miami
Utensilios muy bonitos y con carácter para una glamorosa cocina. De excelente calidad. Dan un toque muy chic en nuestras cocinas
Dominique T.
Are these non-stick pots and pans
Maria J.
Denver, CO
Is this long lasting?
Lia E.
Are these nonstick pans? And how much do they cost?
Tam C.
How good of cookware are these? And are they nonstick??
Amanda H.