BY WEAR INFINITE

212 Midnight Sky/Rich Wear Infinite Singles Blendable 8-Hour Eyeshadow Wear Infinite Singles provide long-wearing, crease-proof color.  For all-over color, swipe a single sweep of shadow over your lids. Or, use as a base and blend in other shades for a more dramatically contoured look. Now in three unique textures:   Matte , for a soft, subtle finish.  Perle , for an illuminating, shimmering effect. And, Rich , for dramatic, richly pigmented color.  ; see more...

Wear Infinite 803 Seashell Eye Shadow .1 Oz Plastic Compact
  • "I love this eye shadow especially the taupe colored eye shadow because it is the best for everyday wear." in 2 reviews
  • "I got this in a dark dark brown on clearance at ulta and love it for my creases, It last me all day, its the only part of my shadow I don't have to touch up later in the day and I don't need much to get the color I want. " in 1 review
  • "I wear a color similar to maccosmetics nylon and it's the same color payoff and stays on really good!" in 1 review
Daria K.
Review for: Eye Shadow Single 1 oz more...
The color I have is called Sandy Shores. I have super fair skin with blonde hair and brown eyes, and this is the PERFECT nude for my eyelids. My eyelids have some freckles and a vein running through them, so with some primer and this shadow, they look completely nude and even. I love it!
Michelle R.
guatemala
Review for: Eye Shadow Single 0.1 oz/0.1 oz more...
I love this it looks good in my eyes
I recommend
I use it every time I use my makeup
This is the second time I buy it.
My eye color is brown
And looks cute on me!!!
Sion K.
Review for: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Frosted Icing 901, Perle more...
I have bought at least 100 of these. They are soo good. They are beautiful, pigmented, and bright. I recommend this to anyone. This was actually one of the eyeshadows I have ever used. 100% recommend it to you!!!!!
Maria De Jesus B.
Review for: Eye Shadow Single 0.1 oz/0.1 oz more...
I use this daily as a highlighter on my eyes (my eyelids and brow bone). It gives my brown eyes a lovely pop and really makes them stand out. I love that it has a lil shimmer effect which is lovely when it hits the light. I have to keep it in stock and at it's low price, it's easy to. :D
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
L'oreal has some amazing shadow shades that are perfect for highlighting for brow or using it as a base color on your lid before creating an amazing look. They really are nicely blendable but it is pretty easy to over blend them quickly where you'll make the product practically disappear. When that does not happen, they last a long time without creasing or flaking. There is some shadow fall out when applying & also in the case itself as your dabbing product onto your brush. The case does get messy and that's a pet peeve of mine. Otherwise awesome price for a good drugstore shadow. I prefer L'oreal over any other drugstore shadows
Brittany H.
Cincinnati, OH
I purchased a single shadow from this line looking for an eyebrow color. I purchased the brow shade it it was my absolute go to as a beginner. The color pay off is great and it is long lasting. You get a fair amount of product for the price and I think that it is worth trying if you don't own a palette or if you see one particular color that you really want to try out. They don't have a large selection of colors but they have colors for the everyday type of girl.
Sarah C.
Oroville, CA
I love these single eyeshadows because I like to mix and match with colors and when I buy a palette there's always a few shadows that I don't even touch. I like being able to purchase these separately so that I can create my own palette look. Plus, they're greatly pigmented and super affordable! What's not to love?
Emina F.
Holland , MI
I got a few of these loreal singles on a coupon trip of mine at target. I got 3 neutral shades for free with coupons. I use them often. They're so nice, such great pigment, and very blendable. These are also only 2-3 bucks if you don't have coupons which makes them affordable. I'd recommend them :)
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I really like to use his eyeshadow to do a smokey eye! It is super pigmented and is so easy to blend! It was quite affordable! I got it from rite aid when they were having a sale and I think it was less than $5!
Stephanie J.
I loved the shimmery champagne color I bought, but after wearing it ONCE for about 12 hours, I developed severe contact dermatitis. My eyelids (top and bottom) were puffy, red, and itchy. This lasted all day and I was too embarrassed to leave the house! Although it wears well, this product is made with CHEAP and HARMFUL ingredients that are not good for the delicate skin on the eyes!

Amazon