Wean Green Snack Cubes 7oz/210ml Baby Food Glass Containers - Raspberry (Set of 2)

BY WEAN GREEN

• Are they easy to take anywhere even though they are glass?2 Answers
Cynthia S.
I love these glass containers they are perfect for my baby girls homemade food. I love them because I have had them for so long and look just as new. Once they do end up wearing out I will definelty buy more even though they are a little pricey they are worth the cost.
Chelse L.
Love these glass containers they are perfect for holding baby food and since they are glass you can just heat up the baby food right in the container whichever way you choose to do so. They are great for carrying snacks too!
Jessica W.
San Angelo , TX
Love these containers!!! I have these in lime green, and they are amazing. First all, they don't stain since its glass! They don't spill and I love how it closes. Worth the extra penny.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This are absolutely perfect for storing snacks in the diaper bag. Never had anything spill, so I would definitely recommend this to all mommies and daddies.
Amanda M.
We love these! They don't spill and they are very easy to clean. I love that they are glass so you don't have to worry about yucky plastic chemicals.
lisa s.
Semmes, AL
Love love love these if you need to heat it up a lot safer and better heating plastic causes bad chemicals and these stay cleaner after a lot of uses
hazel l.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This are good for snacks, they are thick glass. It won't spill or open on its own, It's dishwasher and microwave safe.
Kathryn C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these, they are a good size and the glass is thick enough to take with you & not worry about it breaking.
Gissell C.
These are perfect containers for snacks. They won't spill and they fit perfectly in your bag to take on the go
Kassandra B.
Coalinga, CA
My kids love these and so do I! I pack them up with baby food and stick them in the fridge for the kiddos
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
Are they easy to take anywhere even though they are glass?