BY WEAN GREEN

Christina M.
Christina M.
Beech Grove, IN
Mega Parent Expert
These are great for having pre measured powder formula in, for moms on the go. And because I'm a mom of twins I love the fact that they come in different colors because my babies are on two different formulas so each baby has his own color!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
Love these. environmentally friendly and bpa free. i always opt for glass any time i can and i love these bowls.
concetta b.
concetta b.
Mega Parent Expert
I love these!!! Any time I food prep or for snacks they come in handy for just about anything!!!
Kris K.
Kris K.
Really great for storing all foods! They keep the food airtight so they won't spoil as fast.
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
Mega Parent Expert
These are great at keeping food fresh. Glass is way better than plastic and easier to clean
Candace C.
Candace C.
Jacksonville, FL
The tops are a bit much however these containers are cute and a must for anyone wanting to reduce their use of plastic! Be ware if you put hot food into it, it's glass and can burn s child. I would prefer having a silicone lining around it similar to glass bottles.
Jaymee R.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
I love these containers! I've been using them since I introduced solids to my son. I would make my own baby food and store it in these colorful jars/bowls. I like using them because they are glass, bpa free, and make portioning food so easy. I've also dropped this once or twice before and one time it did break the other time it didn't. Make sure to remove the rubber grip in the lid and clean it when you see dirt start to collect. Takes awhile, but can happen over time.
Taylors, SC
These are fantastic. The lid seals and locks tight. They are the perfect size for your lunch bag.
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
I love these glass containers. Seals tight and the glass works great for freezing.
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
These are great little bowls for snacks for kids. Easy to get into for adults but not for little hands so keeps them from free access and from spilling them. Price is good I'd recommend
Krista J.
Krista J.
How much food can fit in one
Taylors, SC
What do you like to pack for your kids lunch?
Mirsada H.
Mirsada H.
These seem sturdy. But how are they considering leakage, specifically around the top area? Do they leak/open easily?