BY WEA LATINA

The pioneering Rock en Espanol band Mana cements its position in the genre with its sixth studio album, a collection of passionate ballads and uptempo rock that injects the reggae-tinged Dime Luna and the fiercely committed Combatiente into the mix. While not abandoning either its roots in the pop-rock of bands like the Police with cuts like El Viaje, or its unshakeable Latin foundations, as evidenced on El Rey Tiburon, the band forges new links with contemporary rock with tracks like the chiming Labios Compartidos, and the acoustic textures of Ojala Puderia Borrarte, while the lush Tengo Muchas Alas demonstrates its continuing ability to tug at the heartstrings. see more...

Maribel A.
Hellertown, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
One word LABIOS COMPARTIDOS!!!!! This is a great album but what I love the most is LABIOS COMPARTIDOS I could hear that song forever!!!! And the lyric is amazing a different way to write an affair I totally recommend the album if you've never listen to mana then WHAT ARE YOU WAITING??!!!
maria laura d.
Miami, Florida
me encanta el grupo mana tiene muy buenos temas ,todos parecen sacados de historias de la vida eso es lo que me gusta que cualquier tema puedes ver reflejada tu historia o un recuerdo eso es lo que lo hace unico y especial es increible como suena su musica .
Cecilia A.
Canutillo, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love mana such a fan from old songs to new ones but my favorite song would
Always be labios compartidos I love their music I do listen to similar music too but no like mana you got to listen to them
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Haha I wear this CD out in my car! It is a must have I promise you'll love it! I am a fan and you will be to once you purchase :) great price and amazing sound :)
I give a thumbs up!!!
đź’–đź’–đź’–
Alexis O.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My Fave rock en espanol band! If you're into lyrics, they have the best. This band has been around for a long time and are still AMAZING! This album is great Amar Es Combatir, manda in señal, and el Rey tiburon are some of my fave songs on this album. :)
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Mana my mom always stayed bumping this and know that I'm older and hear the lyrics I like them as well there music gets to you my most favorite it labios compartidos
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Mana. Any album they come up with will always be good. Mana makes music from the heart with a deep message and understanding of love and heartache. Classic album.
Angely B.
Doral, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Mana es uno de los mejores y viejos grupos de musica rock y balada en español! Vale la pena tener este cd y disfrutar plenamente de cada una de las canciones.
Edileisy P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Este es uno de mis CD favoritos de Maná, me encanta su musica son un icono en latinoamérica y usa por su musica tan pegajosa y letras directas al corazón.
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
Me and my mom are die hard Mana fans! We've even been to their concerts before. It's great music and unique vocals! My favorite song is Labios Compartidos
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your favorite song on this album
Heather T.
Moline, IL
Good album?
brenda g.
Front Royal, VA
Ellos son Buenos pero quiero saber que otras bandas escuchan?