BY WEA INT'L

The Freedom Song Living In The Moment The Woman I Love I Won't Give Up 5/6 Everything Is Sound 93 Million Miles Frank D Fixer Who's Thinking About You Now? In Your Hands Be Honest (Feat. Inara George) The World As I See It I'm Coming Over I Won't Give Up (Demo) The World As I See It (Live Ep Version) You Fckn Did It (Explicit Live Ep Version) The Woman I Love (Live Ep Version) I Never Knew You (Live Ep Version) I Won't Give Up (Video) see more...

Cheyenne P.
Shippensburg, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I wasn’t impressed by this product but I think it was decently OK. I enjoyed getting it but I would not spend money on it. The lyrics were good but just not my style musicT
Claire O.
Jason Mraz is such a talented artist and he shows it again through this album. His most known song on this album is " I won't give up". It's a really beautiful song & he's an even better singer! His tone is really muzzled & he's very soulful. you can tell that he really means what he's singing as well. if you like really soft spoken music, or acoustic guitar, you'll like this album!
Mara H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Jason Mraz is consistent with releasing good music. I'm always excited to hear what he's up to because I know it'll be amazing. If you haven't heard of anything from just listen to this album and you'll be a fan.
Catalina S.
Richmond, KY
Jason Mraz never fails to disappoint. Perhaps what is most amazing about this album is how much he has grown as an artist. He has a way of connecting on nearly every level of human emotion. His voice is also so pure and wonderful that you can help but fall in love with every song
Allison C.
Solon, OH
I love Jason mraz and this is yet another phenomenal album. His voice is so smooth and soothing and the lyrics are always so beautiful. I recommend listening to this and all of his other albums as well
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Jason Mraz and this album sounds great. I like every song on this album. There are poetic songs, sad songs, love songs, and fun songs. Something for everyone. He is a great songwriter and musician. Love this album for road trips!
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Jason maras Is so talented and his music is great for almost any occasion. I listen to it when I'm working out and even when I'm trying to relax or fall asleep I suggest you buy this album.
Caitlin M.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Jason Mraz's strong suits are his romantic ballads. In particular "I Won't Give Up" is a stunner of a song that brings tears to my eyes. So for that song alone I would recommend this album.
Melissa C.
I absolutely love this album. It is definitely one of Jason Mraz's best albums to date. Every song on the album is great. A great mixture of sad songs, love songs, and fun songs.
Ana M.
Ellenwood, Atlanta
Best out here is this out here you need this in your life to be honest that's what you need in life I recommend this to everyone around the whole world that's how good it's because it's the best out here
Josh A.
You call this music? Smfh
Melissa A.
What is this? Pop culture? Is this something from the 80s?
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Is this a band? Or a movie?
Emily N.
Cutler Bay, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
What's your favorite sappy album?
Tristan D.
London, KY
I have nobodea what this is? Can someone tell me?