We-Vibe
4 Plus, Couples Vibrator, Purple

We-Vibe 4 Plus, Couples Vibrator, Purple

by We-Vibe

We-Vibe takes couples to new heights of pleasure. Couples use it together during sex or when they're apart. She gets extra stimulation to her clitoris and G-spot and together they both share the vibe. The compact, body-hugging form of We-Vibe 4 Plus delivers strong, intense vibrations. The curved clitoral stimulator follows her body and gently rests between the labia, while the stiff mid-section ensures a snug fit. The G-spot stimulator sits in place behind the pelvic bone, increasing stability and comfort for both partners.

Advanced remote control features, including independent motor control and 5 bonus modes; Compact, body-hugging form stiff mid-section to stay in place; App adds Smartphone control, more modes, customization and distance play; 100 percent waterproof; Compact and discrete case for storage, charging and travel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of We-Vibe 4 Plus, Couples Vibrator, Purple!
Chelsea N.
Depew, NY
I got this with an ex of mine, we intended to use it for obvious reasons, and that worked great, lol but one day we used it out in public. (Shh)! Not to get too graphic but I had it inside me with underwear on, and he had the controls. It was a fun game we did once, it was difficult at times to keep it in, but that's what kegals are for! Anyway! Using it regularly is great too! You can fit it and your man inside you for double the fun too! I loved this toy, until it just stopped charging one day. They should improve on how to charge it, I think.
heather M.
We-Vibe 4 Plus, Couples Vibrator, Purple uploaded by heather M.
I want one! So bad! So bad! Hemp new find an affordable one please I really need the help. AND this once seems like a lot of fun
Brittney B.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is the perfect his and her vibrator I have had the pleasure of using so far. The chilling euphoric sensation you get when you’re about to climax is sensational
Meg H.
Kihei , HI
I have owned two of these, they’re super amazing except the battery doesn’t last that long, and my old on snapped in half when I wasn’t even using it. At the price point I would expect it to work a little better
Kyleigh S.
Fort Worth, TX
I just ordered this based off of the ratings. And let me tell you OH MY GOD. My coochie has never ever felt soooo good
Maria S.
gives a unique stimulus to the pelvic part of the woman makes you find yourself and feel a tingle that excites you and causes a different pleasure the vibration makes you imagine and feel a different pleasure
emily B.
Republic, MO
I was SO disappointed in this. I figured for the money I was spending, it would do one heck of a job. The vibration wasn't strong enough to do anything but frustrate me. The cl*t vibrator wasn't placed right for me. It was painful to even attempt s*x with it in. And after less than a year and maybe 2 uses, the remote doesn't work anymore, even after replacing the batteries. I regret this purchase.
Harmony H.
This does what it's advertised to do. It can take some trial and error and getting used to the extra material. But if he's open to trying it, it's worth trying out. Kinda pricey but they seem pretty durable.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I bought this as a gift for us for my husband’s birthday. We thought it would be amazing. It wasn’t. The inside part didn’t go in far enough for me, maybe my “spot” is just positioned differently than everyone else’s. The part that’s supposed to sit on your c*it didn’t sit there for me. This just kind of awkwardly hung on for dear life while vibrating the weirdest parts for us. It made it more difficult to “get there” so I just took it off. We tried it again with the same results. I wasted $100 on this and am beyond disappointed.
Hailey P.
Roy, UT
my fiancee ordered this for us on our 6 years together. I can achieve the big O so much quicker than before. of course, we don't use it every time, but here and there. he loves it too!

Looking for your answer?