none
We All Looked Up

We All Looked Up

by none

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of We All Looked Up!
How would you rate this product?
Blythe, CA
It was great book. But there was a lot of holes in the story. It was pretty crazy that teens turned to drugs and having sex during the end of the world. I don’t recommend this book to anyone unless you’re a teenager.
Plymouth, MN
I really liked this book, it was easy to read and had a lot of interesting plot twists. I also liked how in dept. we where able to get to know the characters and how easily we could relate to them. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for an easy to read page turner.
I thought this was a very good book. It wad very well written. I loved the whole thing, beginning, middle, and end. I recommend this book to anyone who likes dramatic books.!

Looking for your answer?