BY WD-40 #1 in Tools

Never Lose The Straw Again Stops Squeaks Removes & Protects Loosens Rusted Parts Frees Sticky Mechanisms Drives Out Moisture Countless Uses... On the Job, At Home, On the Farm, and In Recreation Alloy Wheels Hedge Trimmers Hinges Tools Lubricates moving parts such as : Hinges Wheels Rollers Chains Gears Protects against rust and corrosion, items like : Tools Firearms Sporting Equipment Penetrates to free stuck, corroded parts, like : Nuts Bolts Valves Locks Displaces Moisture to restore wet or flooded equipment, such as : Engines Spark Plugs Power Tools ; see more...

• What do you use this product for?2 Answers
  • What is this product used for?5 Answers
  • Does anyone else have boys who use this on fidget spinners??? #W...9 Answers
WD-40 Smart Straw
  • "I have little use for the 'smart straw' as it usually results in dripping, but WD40 is an amazing household product—everybody has squeaky doors!" in 19 reviews
  • "Great product we used it on.the race cars and cars growing up gets rid of the squeek and i have like 10 cans around my house and garage." in 13 reviews
  • "This works great on hard to open windows and you can slide the straw into small spaces to help get the windows open and well oiled. " in 12 reviews
  • "Great for squeaky doors, rusted joints, cleaning engine parts or water pipes for fitting, So many uses." in 9 reviews
  • "I use WD-40 on anything that squeaks, mainly rolling wheels on stools or the hinges on my car doors." in 8 reviews
Charlie W.
Bradley
As a maintenance man WD-40 is a tool I literally couldn’t do my job without. From squeaky door hinges and sliding glass door tracks to removing permanent marker and cleaning crusty old ball bearings. I have recently been substituting vehicle air filter oil with WD-40 and have been saving quite a bit in supplies. I have to maintain two Kobota side by sides at work and out here in Paso Robles California they get covered in dust on a daily basis. WD-40 does the job just as well as expensive filter oil. PRO TIP: Applying a very very small amount of WD-40 to a hard plastic dashboard works 100x better than Armour All IMHO. If applied correctly it doesn’t leave a greasy residue like Armour All does. Having used the original spray can of WD-40, the smart straw took some getting used to, but I realized that I haven’t had to search for a straw in years.
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
Not much too say! It's great oil/lubricant for just about anything! I use it for my creaky door hinges, my sons skateboard wheels and bearings, I've soaked some rusty things in the stuff and it fixed things that I would have assumed were beyond repair! The smart straw is actually pretty darn amazing for getting the stuff into right places and that's usually the type of spots you would need anyway , it has protected my equipment from the rain and prevented rust. I even know someone who used it as a gun oil.( although I will say do research before you try it not sure how good it really is for the guns) overall the stuff is amazing I'd recommend it to anyone for a multitude of problems
Pamela Y.
Haughton
Who can not have a home without WD40? This stuff is so useful is so many ways. I even have a can on my Special Needs School Bus for the lift and other small things. You just never know. It's great for using a tiny squirt in a sticky key hole to make your lock loosen up just beautiful. Wonderful stuff! I wonder what Google would say if you ask how many uses it has?
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
This product is so versatile I use it at home I use it to remove some stains I use it to help loosen rust and I use this in the car. If you do not have WD-40 in your house or car you're missing out on so much this has helped with so many things. If you don't believe me you can look up all the uses they have for WD40 because the list is endless. Everyone needs at least one in their house and one in their car!
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I use WD-40 around the house all the time - creaky doors, cleaning gummy price stickers off of things - you name it. The easy straw makes getting into small places easy. My only complaint is that it is expensive.
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Decorator Expert
Wd 40 is needed everywhere for creamy hinges for sliding glass doors for windows to open smoothly. Also wd40 is great at removing rust. Also good for bike chains. So many uses and sprays easily for precision
Anndria T.
WD - 40 with smart straw is the answer to all of your squeaky door and squeaky cabinet prayers. It works great. We have a travel trailer and we use this on the fold down metal stairs. They are always tough to open after rain and WD40 fixes it instantly.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Wd40 is the best of the best! It shines so good and does so many things and can be used on so many things. I love the smell, and you can find different size bottles at pretty much any store! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Gianina E.
This stuff is amazing! It has saved my life multiple times for car repairs and day to day issues where a small little nail refuses to move due to rust. Great for greasing up squeaky metal parts too!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
WD-40 works on everything!!! Our new house had “settled” & most of the doors are uneven and squeak when opening or closing. This is the only thing that stopped it.
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
What do you use your wd 40 on?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who uses this for everything?
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Do you use it with straw or without?
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Can I use this on a squeaky toilet seat?
Virginia L.
What is this used for I've seen people buy it but I don't know what it's for 🙄?