Add a Photo

By WD-40
#1 in Tools
Never Lose The Straw Again Stops Squeaks Removes & Protects Loosens Rusted Parts Frees Sticky Mechanisms Drives Out Moisture Countless Uses... On the Job, At Home, On the Farm, and In Recreation Alloy Wheels Hedge Trimmers Hinges Tools Lubricates moving parts such as : Hinges Wheels Rollers Chains Gears Protects against rust and corrosion, items like : Tools Firearms Sporting Equipment Penetrates to free stuck, corroded parts, like : Nuts Bolts Valves Locks Displaces Moisture to restore wet or flooded equipment, such as : Engines Spark Plugs Power Tools ;
Photos (5)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I have at least 5 of these minis around my house at all times. It does a fantastic job at so many things! Fixing squeaks, removing goo from stickers or labels, cleaning and maintaining tools.

Just check out their website. There are just short of a bazillion uses listed.

The smell is very distinct and not the most pleasant, but it dissipates fairly quickly, and the efficacy of this product far outweighs the scent!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
One of the best tools to have for the hoe. There are typical uses line creaking doors, something stuck. I have used them to get zippers undone. Pinterest has some other helpful uses for the product. I like that it doesn't drop and the straw stays with the can and you don't have to reinsert it or find it in some random drawer. Great price. Should be able to find in any store.
Mary C.
Mary C.
This stuff works wonders! I remember in high school when my locker got stuck. I couldn't open it...for MONTHS! I got in trouble for books that I couldn't return because they were locked in and my work order requests just weren't being handled. Finally, someone got out the WD40 and a rag and that thing popped open, just in time for the end of the school year.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Sept. 22, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: WD-40 Smart Straw, 11 oz
We just moved into a new house and I went nuts spraying this on every door! It seemed they all squeezed and it was driving me nuts. Just a bit of wd40 and I had my sanity back. I have also used this to help with a sticky sliding glass door, remove gum/blood from laundry, and to get dead bugs off my car. I swear this stuff is amazing!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Jan. 24, 2017, 1:28 a.m.
Review for: WD-40 Smart Straw, 11 oz
WD-40 Smart Straw is my go to product for all quick fixes around the house. The straw helps get in small tight spaces. It works well at lubercating door hinges and any thing that seems to get stuck. You can get it for well under $10 for a 8 oz. can. That should last a decent amount of time. I would recommend keeping a can around!
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Oct. 7, 2016, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: WD-40 Smart Straw, 11 oz
Got a squeaky creaky door? This product will take care of it in a flash! And with the tiny attached straw its easy to be precise with where you are applying the product. This is a staple item and must have in our household. Multi use product that absolutely works and everyone should have a bottle on hand.
Zehava A.
Zehava A.
Tarzana
This is really great for taking squeaky noise of the way from things that need oil on and is just really great. Because for example swingsets that make noise or drawers or anything of that sort of thing that have metal pieces or bicycles that are squeaky RUsty the WD-40 definitely helps that
Renee B.
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
WD40 My go to Juice for squeaks!! Alittle spray and it's okay!!! I use this on door hinges, cabinets, kids bikes, car doors , anything I am done listening to make unbearable noise! And then there are those tough nuts!! You know the ones that need your help getting OFF the screw... yep WD40!!
Noell F.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
If you own or live in a house this is a must need product. It unsticks everything and it's a secret gem. This is the kind of thing I wish they told me about in grade school. I was stuck in my apartment due to the door jamming and this came to the rescue. I'll never be without this now!
Emma I.
Emma I.
Waco, TX
Jan. 9, 2017, 9:07 p.m.
Review for: WD-40 Smart Straw, 11 oz
I swear this stuff saves lives. I use it to fix everything. My bathroom door in my dorm had the LOUDEST squeak whenever you moved and and caused many unpleasant awakenings during the night when someone used it. But I put a little WD40 on it and POOF, it was fixed. Highly recommend it!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv
What do you use your wd 40 on?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who uses this for everything?
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Do you use it with straw or without?
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX
Can I use this on a squeaky toilet seat?
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
What is this used for I've seen people buy it but I don't know what it's for 🙄?