by WD-40

#2 in Tools

Never Lose The Straw Again Stops Squeaks Removes & Protects Loosens Rusted Parts Frees Sticky Mechanisms Drives Out Moisture Countless Uses... On the Job, At Home, On the Farm, and In Recreation Alloy Wheels Hedge Trimmers Hinges Tools Lubricates moving parts such as : Hinges Wheels Rollers Chains Gears Protects against rust and corrosion, items like : Tools Firearms Sporting Equipment Penetrates to free stuck, corroded parts, like : Nuts Bolts Valves Locks Displaces Moisture to restore wet or flooded equipment, such as : Engines Spark Plugs Power Tools ;

Has it not worked for something it claims to do ?
Do you use this?
Is it true u can use this to catch fish ?? I heard you can use it but it' illegal if cought. Just wondering if it' true or not
Start your review of WD-40 Smart Straw!
Product Highlights
...results in dripping, but WD40 is an amazing household product—everybody has squeaky doors!in 19 reviews
Great product we used it on.the race cars and cars growing up gets rid of the squeek and i have like 10 cans around my house and garage.in 13 reviews
This works great on hard to open windows and you can slide the straw into small spaces to help get the windows open and well oiled. in 12 reviews
Great for squeaky doors, rusted joints, cleaning engine parts or water pipes for fitting, So many uses.in 9 reviews
I use WD-40 on anything that squeaks, mainly rolling wheels on stools or the hinges on my car doors.in 8 reviews
25 days agomadisonville
WD-40 Smart Straw uploaded by jerome M.
Using to fix linking doors , home gym equipment , fixtures and DIY squeaks , door handles .
 works just fine .
yes recommended :
clean fixtures
straw straight sprays
shake & spray
$5.00-$8.00 1 can retail outlets stores or buy online !
 works just fine .
yes recommended :
clean fixtures
straw straight sprays
shake & spray
$5.00-$8.00 1 can retail outlets stores or buy online !
2 years agoBradley
As a maintenance man WD-40 is a tool I literally couldn’t do my job without. From squeaky door hinges and sliding glass door tracks to removing permanent marker and cleaning crusty old ball bearings. I have recently been substituting vehicle air filter oil with WD-40 and have been saving quite a bit in supplies. I have to maintain two Kobota side by sides at work and out here in Paso Robles California they get covered in dust on a daily basis. WD-40 does the job just as well as expensive filter oil. PRO TIP: Applying a very very small amount of WD-40 to a hard plastic dashboard works 100x better than Armour All IMHO. If applied correctly it doesn’t leave a greasy residue like Armour All does. Having used the original spray can of WD-40, the smart straw took some getting used to, but I realized that I haven’t had to search for a straw in years.
6 months agoBayfield, WI
WD-40 Smart Straw uploaded by Kate H.
Purchased at: Walmart
What's not to love? I've used this to help clean and protect my gun, used it for squeaky door hinges, to remove gum from carpet, and to loosen a rusted lock. It's a very cool, useful product. Personally I don't mind the scent either. The straw helps to direct the product in tight areas.
9 months agoBoston Ma
Purchased at: Walmart
This WD-40 smart straw really did the job when it came to getting rust off of spots. Seriously it didn’t take long to get the creams out of my door. It’s inexpensive and you can get it at just about any Walmart Or hardware store. I highly recommend this WD-40
8 months agoPalm Bay Florida
I love this WD-40, I live in Florida and this comes in handy a lot,  I use it on my sliders, to keep them sliding effortlessly.  I also use it when I need to put my shutters up, and take them down. I use it to clean my stainless steel appliances. The possibilities are endless.  WD-40 Smart Straw
6 months agoSequim
Purchased at: Walmart
This Wd-40 works amazingly well for the money. It takes all of the grease off of every thing. You will need to wipe of excess though. But it is great for Democrats greasing hinges and moving parts so you can re grease them. I would 10 out of 10 recoment this product especially for the money.
2 years ago
Wd 40 is needed everywhere for creamy hinges for sliding glass doors for windows to open smoothly. Also wd40 is great at removing rust. Also good for bike chains. So many uses and sprays easily for precision
2 years ago
i spray this on any squeaky doors on the cars or in the house! it works like a charm! it does have a biter smell to it so dont breath it directly in haha!
6 months agoPittsburgh
Ok ladies.... this here is my go to for anything in the house!! I even use this to get rid of bees nest! All my workout equipment stays in perfect condition as well as If don’t have time to go have your gell  polish removed.... well spray this on and they rub  right off!
2 years agoLondon, KY
Wd40 is the best of the best! It shines so good and does so many things and can be used on so many things. I love the smell, and you can find different size bottles at pretty much any store! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...