Add a Photo

By WD-40
#1 in Tools
Never Lose The Straw Again Stops Squeaks Removes & Protects Loosens Rusted Parts Frees Sticky Mechanisms Drives Out Moisture Countless Uses... On the Job, At Home, On the Farm, and In Recreation Alloy Wheels Hedge Trimmers Hinges Tools Lubricates moving parts such as : Hinges Wheels Rollers Chains Gears Protects against rust and corrosion, items like : Tools Firearms Sporting Equipment Penetrates to free stuck, corroded parts, like : Nuts Bolts Valves Locks Displaces Moisture to restore wet or flooded equipment, such as : Engines Spark Plugs Power Tools ;
Photos (2)
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

I have at least 5 of these minis around my house at all times. It does a fantastic job at so many things! Fixing squeaks, removing goo from stickers or labels, cleaning and maintaining tools.

Just check out their website. There are just short of a bazillion uses listed.

The smell is very distinct and not the most pleasant, but it dissipates fairly quickly, and the efficacy of this product far outweighs the scent!
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Stephenson, VA

There are so many great household uses for this product. It works especially well for removing adhesive and other sticky substances. I once unwittingly drove over some freshly spilled paint on the road, splattering white paint all along the driver side of my dark gray car. The next day I used WD-40 to remove every bit of white paint from my driver side door. WD-40 to the rescue!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.

One of the best tools to have for the hoe. There are typical uses line creaking doors, something stuck. I have used them to get zippers undone. Pinterest has some other helpful uses for the product. I like that it doesn't drop and the straw stays with the can and you don't have to reinsert it or find it in some random drawer. Great price. Should be able to find in any store.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH

I keep WD40 in my car all the time. It's great for the normal squeaks and the stuck lock or handle. I also use if for my sliding van doors in the winter. It helps to keep the doors from freezing. The handy flip up straw or spray helps me get the best use for the project I have. Straw is great for small spaces and the spray is great for larger spaces needed to cover quickly.
Victor S.
Victor S.

WD-40 excellent product practical and a lot of help, a true mechanical assistant very good can be used for many things thanks to its versatility and you can reach very difficult sites since it brings a very practical cannula for its application is very good for cleaning And maintenance of tools. The downside of this product is that its presentation is very small
Mary C.
Mary C.

This stuff works wonders! I remember in high school when my locker got stuck. I couldn't open it...for MONTHS! I got in trouble for books that I couldn't return because they were locked in and my work order requests just weren't being handled. Finally, someone got out the WD40 and a rag and that thing popped open, just in time for the end of the school year.
Ann C.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL

We just moved into a new house and I went nuts spraying this on every door! It seemed they all squeezed and it was driving me nuts. Just a bit of wd40 and I had my sanity back. I have also used this to help with a sticky sliding glass door, remove gum/blood from laundry, and to get dead bugs off my car. I swear this stuff is amazing!
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

WD-40 Smart Straw is my go to product for all quick fixes around the house. The straw helps get in small tight spaces. It works well at lubercating door hinges and any thing that seems to get stuck. You can get it for well under $10 for a 8 oz. can. That should last a decent amount of time. I would recommend keeping a can around!
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.

The straw is not entirely effective as it seems to make more mess when I use it. I use this on just about anything....Squeaky doors, squeaky anything really along with countless other things. Usually it's a "let's see if wd40 carb clean this or lubricate that". Should be bought with a big roll of duct tape.
Gea M.
Gea M.
New Britain, CT

Got a squeaky creaky door? This product will take care of it in a flash! And with the tiny attached straw its easy to be precise with where you are applying the product. This is a staple item and must have in our household. Multi use product that absolutely works and everyone should have a bottle on hand.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Huntington , Wv

What do you use your wd 40 on?
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA

Who uses this for everything?
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN

Do you use it with straw or without?
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
Streetman, TX

Can I use this on a squeaky toilet seat?
Virginia L.
Virginia L.

What is this used for I've seen people buy it but I don't know what it's for 🙄?

Join Now