BY WD-40

Pumice-Powered! Heavy-Duty Hand Cleaner with Moisturizers Lava with pumice gets extra dirty hands really clean. Cleans away dirt, grime, grease, oil, paint, ink & adhesives WD-40 Company see more...

Elizabeth  E.
Hanford, CA
This is really weird that even know this, but are you see use this when I worked on cars when I was younger. This stuff works really well to get oil off your hands feels really Credi but it works I like it because of that. So if you're looking for something to get something very oily or greasy of your hands or something that, or something that stains like oil, this stuff will work to get it off pretty easy. I recommend it.
Alicia B.
Savannah
My boyfriend is a contractor and often times comes home with filthy hands that are covered in anything from paint, concrete, drywall mortar, and any number of other unidentifiable "sludge".While there are some things even Lava soap can't help with, this is perfect for those who regularly have to get dirty.
Ashley R.
Wetumpka, AL
This is awesome soap! My dad is a mechanic and growing up we always had bars of Lava soap in the house and at the shop. It cuts through the oil, the transmission fluid and all the gunk.
Michele R.
Gibson City, IL
This is a great soap when you need to get really dirty hands clean. Slightly abrasive. Not a strong order. I have used it to get ink off my hands as well as grease.
Judith B.
I like to keep this on hand for those times you get any oil or tough grime on my hands, it works great. It beats scrubbing my hands over and over with harsh cleansers.
Courtney M.
Akron, OH
My boyfriend uses this. He works on his dirt bikes and four wheelers a lot and gets his hands dirty and uses lava and it cleans his hand instantly
Brenda H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My husband is a welder and comes home black from working. This soap is the only one we found that really gets him clean with little effort.
Sammy R.
We love lava because my husband uses a lot of mechanic things and he gets dirty but with laca we don't worry it's a great cleanser
michael c.
West Point, VA
After doing many home projects working on cars, atvs, boats, etc.... I love the feel that remains from this very fine product
Ashley N.
Winamac, IN
My ex-boyfriend worked in a factory & constantly had stained hands. I told him to go buy some of this & voila, clean hands!