WD-40 Lava  Hand Cleaners - 5.75-oz bar lava soap (Set of 24) uploaded by Anastasya V.
WD-40 Lava  Hand Cleaners - 5.75-oz bar lava soap (Set of 24)

WD-40 Lava Hand Cleaners - 5.75-oz bar lava soap (Set of 24)

BY WD-40

ORH1031 Features: Moisturizes Pumice is used in combination with other cleaning agents Odor: Pleasant Removes: Grease, Adhesive, Caulk, Dust, Oil, Paint, Tar Color/Finish: Color: Green see more...

WD-40 Lava  Hand Cleaners - 5.75-oz bar lava soap (Set of 24)
WD-40 Lava Hand Cleaners - 5.75-oz bar lava soap (Set of 24)
Anastasya V.
Laurel Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Even though I am huge on makeup and may not look like the kind of girl to do mechanic work, I definitely do and my hands get a little dirtier than I'd like. Lava soap works amazingly on my hands, and actually helps with getting makeup off also.
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
This is a great product for those dirty jobs that get you really dirty like auto repair, painting, tar work etc. It is also good to get those rough spots that get yucky like elbows. Use gingerly on those area's though it is abrasive . A handy item to have on hand.
Crystal A.
I enjoy refurbishing items and fixing up around, I am definitely not afraid to get my hands dirty and lava soap can get anything off of your hands. I keep it a r on for the tough jobs like roofing and paint even.
Brandon K.
Also got my dad this and he love it! How it makes his hands feel after a wash and the smell of the soap is also another added bonus!
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband uses these and he loves them he likes the smell and the price is great so will continue to buy them
Tenetrice C.
Old time favorite my parents uses this and my grandmom. Love the scent and the feel after washing.