WD-40 Fresh Professional Carpet Deodorizer 12 EA/CT

by WD-40

Carpet Fresh Professional Fresh 20oz Shaker Can 12/Carton Quick-dry foam penetrates deep into carpets and fabric fibers. Tried and true formula attacks and eliminates odors at their source. A wide variety of scents provide you with excellent options. Scent: Fresh Scent; Physical Form: Foam; Application: Carpet; Fabric; Capacity (Volume): 20 oz.

WD-40 carpet I've never heard of this Humm does it work well
Can this be used for pet accidents? Does it smell?
How often do you freshen your carpet?
Start your review of WD-40 Fresh Professional Carpet Deodorizer 12 EA/CT!
Whitney W.
Love this product. Always has a great scent. The smell is long lasting. Very affordable product never disappoints me I highly recommend it to others. Wish they would make a bigger size cause I go through it pretty quickly.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
This is amazing. It makes my house smell so fresh every time I use it. I spray it in my bathroom, and also use it on my carpets to make them smell fresh.
angey M.
Everett, WA
I like this scent. I love to refresh my carpet every month . I love how it smell and last for a while
sheyla G.
Works wonders , great smell. I love how it leaves everything smelling so fresh and new. A must at our household.
Rachel H.
This stuff is great. Makes the room smell amazing. Really does help keep the room nice and fresh!
shonaeh S.
Lorain, OH
I buy this all the time! it's easy and smells good . I get it from the dollar store and it hasn't failed me yet
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
It works great, smell is great. not too bad on t he price either. I can get it at the 99 cent store sometimes.