Wd-40 2000 Flushes Chlorine Automatic Concentrated Toilet Bowl Cleaner 290071 - Pack of 12

BY WD-40

Automatic toilet bowl cleaner, Kills 99 percent of bacteria, Keeps toilet bowls stain free, Deodorizes and freshens, Concentrated formula cleans up to 4 months, Length: 4, 65, Width: 1, Height: 7, 25 see more...

Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
These really helped me (mom of 6) keep the bathroom cleaner when we were in our old house. Now that we have septic, we can't use them. I miss these because we have to scrub the toilet a lot more now!
julie a.
It helps keep the toilet fresh smelling and clean looking. It helps you do the job that everyone dreads with as much efficiency as possible
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
These don't work as good as regular bleach. It removes some stains and refreshes the toilet bowl but not completely.
J-nae K.
Millersburg, PA
These smell so fresh and I love them. They keep the bowl looking clean and smelling great.
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love these when I'm cleaning my toilet they work great. I recommend this to anyone.