BY WD-40

Carpet Care Products Type: Carpet Spot/Stain Remover Function: Removes Spots and Stains Container Size: 32 oz, Package Quantity: (1) 32 Ounce Bottle, Type: Carpet Spot/Stain Remover, Function: Removes Spots and Stains, Container Size: 32 oz, Container Type: Spray Bottle, see more...

Ebony J.
Huntsville, AL
I work in a retail store that has carpet flooring. We have customers, adults and children, that enter the store with food and drinks and they tend to cause spills. This product normally does the trick with every stain we witness so I would definitely recommend it.
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
This product is a life saver! Especially if you have kids. My daughter is always spilling or dropping stuff on the carpet and this product gets the stains right out.
Abigail B.
Wenatchee, WA
Definitely recommend this product. Works well on carpet to clean up after children or pets. I have used it on ketchup and wine spills and worked wonderful.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Decorator Expert Level 3
I really like this product. It really helps remove stains. I have children and believe when I say they can stain up their clothes and this works great.
Mariah H.
Fort Mill, SC
When we first got out puppy, spot shot was our lifesaver. house training is never easy, so stumbling across spot shot was definitely helpful.
Bernadette T.
Living with children, there's always going to be accidents. I've used this on multiple spills and It's always been able to do the job. đź‘Ť
Jennifer N.
Hico, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
Used this on spots in my truck and it worked great. It does take a little scrubbing on set in stains but you expect that with any.
angel h.
Love this stuff. i like that it comes in this spray bottle now so i can easily apply it to clothes to get small spaces.
Morgan F.
Alliance, OH
Great for children and a pet dog!! Always spills or accidents and can't go wrong with using this product.
Belinda  B.
This is a great stain remover. With kids and pets in my house this product is a life saver.