WBM International Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood Base

Brighten your room while purifying the air with the natural himalayan salt-crystals lamp. When its switched on, the bulb heats the salt to release negative ions into the air creating an effect similar to an ionizer, purifying the surrounding air. When lit, this crystal salt lamp emits a calming and relaxing amber radiance. It sits on a solid neem wood base for stability. Light bulb and power cord included. see more...

Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Columbia Sta, OH
I purchased this lamp approximately 1 month ago. I have been told that it emits positive ions (similar to the ions produced during the occurrence of lightening). These ions can help counter act the negative ions which are produced from the electronics around you (TV, Computer, Cell Phones...). This lamp can help balance these ions for you. I believe more lamps are needed to make a real and truly noticeable difference. However, I only have 1 so I am unable to give a better review based on that road block. If I was to have several more in places around my home, I believe I would notice a different in my energy and general demeanor.

On a side note, it is a very pretty decor item.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Duluth, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
It's supposed to be good but i honestly don't know lol

works great as a night light i guess

it is so heavy

i would suggest placing a coaster or something on the bottom so it doesn't scratch your wooden furniture