BY WBM #58 in Salt

WBM Himalayan Chef Pink Fine Salt glass Jar, 17.5 Ounce, (Pack of 6) see more...

marley p.
I love Himalayan Pink Salt, it's so pretty to just look at and it adds so much flavor. While I've never bought it myself, my friends only use this salt to season their food. I thought it would taste good just because of the bame and color, but I didn't realize just how good. Love this product!
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
My boyfriend introduced me to pink Himalayan salt and I love using it. It's very good for you, has a lot less sodium that regular salt, it's naturally ionized in the mountains (not chemically processed), and it helps to detoxify your body from heavy metals.
Clara C.
Glendale, CA
A very tasty, classy salt adds a bit of spice to every quality meal... from tequila shots to the perfect marinade, Himalania does the trick every. This is my first time using it. But I will buy it again for sure!
Erika J.
I love that this salt is multi functional compared to regular table salt. This salt has tons of minerals that your body can use. I love that this bottle has multiple shaker sizes too.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
At first I liked it just because of the color, but then I read up on it because I've never heard and found out it actually has a lot of minerals for your body that you need!
Mandy S.
Hancock, MI
So good! This salt not only has great health benefits (in moderation of course) but tastes delish. It's fine enough not to leave a gritty texture when incorporating into recipes.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I use the salt to cook with I really like the flavor gives all my meats and seafood I highly recommend pink salt I think it's the best in my opinion.
Rebecca Z.
Whitehall , Wi
I love this stuff. Not only does it have a more prominent taste (similar to sea salt), it's 100% natural, not processed and so much better for you!
Kylie C.
The salt is so tasty. It's great for when you need a little salt because it is a healthier option... I highly recommend!