WBM Himalayan Home Spa Treatments 8.32 in. Pink Ionic Hand Carved Natural Crystal Salt Lamp 1500B uploaded by Cyndia G.

BY WBM HIMALAYAN

Shop for Lighting & Ceiling Fans at The Home Depot. Unique salt lamp is made from Natural Himalayan salt crystals hand mined in the Himalayan Mountains. Once lit the lamp will emit a calming Amber color. Heating the salt with the included bulb releases negative ions into the air, creating an effect similar to an ionizer, purifying the surrounding air Includes: 6 ft. Power Cord, 15-Watt Light Bulb, Rotary dimmer switch. Material: Himalayan Crystal Salt, Neem wood base. Finish: Natural. UL Approved cord and lamp. The Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt Lamp also works as an air purifier. When lit, the lamp emits negative ions that fight against positively charged particles that cause you to feel stuffy and sluggish. The lit salt crystal clears the air naturally of allergens like smoke, pet dander, pollens, and other air pollutants. It dilutes odors so that you can breathe easier. see more...

Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love everything about this lamp. It's not too bright or too dim - and also not too large or too small. It fits perfectly on a bedroom nightstand or dresser, in the corner of a kitchen counter or in your bathroom shelving. This is where it currently is in my home, which I love.
Nicole G.
Everything about this lamp makes me happy. Not only has the tension in the room gone down, but it is absolutely beautiful. I have had my light on for 9 months and I am still using the same light bulb. Another positive about this lamp is the control switch it comes with. I can dim my lamp or make it brighter with the simple turn on the switch.I would highly recommend this Himalayan Salt Rock Lamp.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
I enjoy my Himalayan lamp very much. I can feel the negative energy go away when it's on. It's also not too bright or not to dim. Works great as a night light. I definitely suggest getting one if you always feel sluggish. You can notice a change in energy levels.
Sadie E.
I recieved a salt lamp for Christmas and i absolutely love it! maintenance is very minimal and simple, it looks super cool and the benefits are truly amazing.
Anya L.
Saint Clair, PA
I dunno about these. I am skeptical. I have it, iuse it. It’s ok but I can live with ought them
Liga V.
I also love the fact that the salt lamps from WBM has a dimmer switch, so I can choose how far to turn it up depending on how much light I need. I leave it on all day and dim it at night while I sleep. I am usually very sensitive to lights in the bedroom, but surprisingly I’m able to sleep well with the salt lamp dimmed. The light is very soft and warm, unlike the harsh lights of many night lamps, making the room feel very cozy.
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
I love these. I was so happy when I finally got one and I never turn it off. It has so many benefits and they’re super pretty.