Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Does this really purify the air? Could you tell the air was cleaner?
Crystal G.
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Victoria
1 year ago
I believe it did! It depends on your mind i think
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
1 year, 2 months ago
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
I believe so! I feel like our house feels so much "cleaner." We've also taken out all toxins and replaced them with natural products (laundry detergents, toothpastes, cleaners, make up, etc) so that could be part of it too. I turn them on plus my diffuser with sleepy time oils before bed and nap time for my little one! Make great night lights too, especially the ones with the dimmer
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Gulfport, MS
1 year, 3 months ago
I definitely think so. My allergies are much less when I have my salt lamp. I'm in the midst of a move and I am without my lamp and my allergies have been much worse. I need my lamp back!
Emily T.
Emily T.
Lexington, KY
2 years, 9 months ago
I think it's probably best to think of that as a perk, but really use it for decoration/mood.
dominica r.
dominica r.
Seattle, WA
2 years, 10 months ago
Yes to a degree,i think its more for a calming effect than anything
Camille M.
Camille M.
Princeton, TX
2 years, 11 months ago
When we had one my mother smoked; it actively took the cigarette smell out of the air in the house. So, I think it really does purify the air around it.. I'm not sure that it would work for large areas, but for individual rooms it would be great.