BY WBM #3 in Air Purifiers

Add a relaxing, earthy touch to your home or office with this himalayan salt lamp. gives a soft glow that is sure to make a warm atmosphere. see more...

• This is the cutest one I've ever seen, my question how d...4 Answers
  • Is this good because I’m thinking about getting one ?2 Answers
  • Where do you put yours?1 Answers
Alicia L.
I received this Himalayan salt lamp as a gift, and it really is super pretty and cool to look at. The claims that it helps filter the air and releases ions to cancel out those from our electronics seem to be true so far imo! The air in my room seems cleaner. I have pet rats, and it definitely helps lessen the smell from their messes. The only negative for me is that the winter air is already dry, and the salt semi dries out my nose. I've just been using a water diffuser to return some moisture back into the air. It's working great for me otherwise!
Valarie R.
I got this for Christmas and I love it! Honestly I wanted this at first just because I thought it would look nice on my desk and as a small lamp, which it does both. I love it on my desk and with the light turned on because it gives a really warm glow and ambiance to the room, I personally have not noticed any air quality differences but that’s not why I bought this product anyways so it’s fine with me. It comes on a little wooden circle and looks really natural and pretty. I love the light pink of the salt! It doesn’t get hot which I was worried about but it does not at all.
Gopzilla P.
Looks pretty, adds a nice ambience to any space. I love the warm pink glow. Not really a reading lamp or anything but a nice piece of decor. It is actual salt and theres some dust that comes off. I would buy one in person of offline to make sure it looks nice and has no flaws and consistent color
Escarle D.
this has honestly changed my life and breathing experience overall . god you can just feel the difference when you walk in the room the air feels a heck of alot lighter . it has been very helpful since i struggle with asthma and it has just been a life changer
Karen H.
Schenectady, NY
As a spiritual person I own several Himalayan salt lamps and love them! One in my bedroom, living room and also at my desk at work. The glow is soothing and it never hurts to remove those pesky negative ions from the air. Affordable and just lovely all around.
Nancy Y.
My husband and I purchased our Himalayan salt lamp after doing some reviews. It has been 3 months and we are very pleased with it. It serves as a great night light, but the best part, it helps with the air in our bedroom. We have been getting better sleep at night. The cost was about $16.00. It weighs about the weight of a honeydew. The light can be bright or you can use the radial dial and dim the lighting. It's also great for room décor.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't really know if this is getting rid of any negative energy- but I do like the way the aesthetic looks. I like the warm light it provides in the room. It's a soft enough light that it doesn't interrupt my sleep. I have asthma and I think this helps, along with have an oil diffuser and a roomba I run daily. You can adjust the brightness of the light inside so you can use it to your personal desired effect.
SOPHisticated O.
Denver, CO
While I don't notice any strange benefits from my salt lamp I do like the gentle glow it gives off. I have had it for a couple of years now and leave it on all day and night long and it continues to last!!
Ashley A.
I love this lamp it is so calming and relaxing. It also looks so beautiful anywhere you place it. We have it on our entertainment center and it looks like it belongs just perfectly
Rhonda K.
Spring
Use in my bedroom at night for a soft nightlight. The energy in the room is lighter and sleep is more restful. Air is cleaner and fresher. Definitely recommend.
Shelby C.
Does this really purify the air? Could you tell the air was cleaner?
Lauren  C.
Lakewood, OH
How long do the lamps last ?
Crystal G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Do you enjoy the Himalayan Salt Lamp?? (:
Kaity R.
Does the lamp get hot to the touch?
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
What's about these salt lamp that makes people buy them ? Seems they are so popular now !!