BY WBM #4 in Air Purifiers

Add a relaxing, earthy touch to your home or office with this himalayan salt lamp. gives a soft glow that is sure to make a warm atmosphere. see more...

• This is the cutest one I've ever seen, my question how does it w...4 Answers
  • What's about these salt lamp that makes people buy them ? Seems t...5 Answers
  • Do you enjoy the Himalayan Salt Lamp?? (:5 Answers
Alicia L.
I received this Himalayan salt lamp as a gift, and it really is super pretty and cool to look at. The claims that it helps filter the air and releases ions to cancel out those from our electronics seem to be true so far imo! The air in my room seems cleaner. I have pet rats, and it definitely helps lessen the smell from their messes. The only negative for me is that the winter air is already dry, and the salt semi dries out my nose. I've just been using a water diffuser to return some moisture back into the air. It's working great for me otherwise!
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
well , im giving 5 starts to the lamp because i love it , and because make my room look nice , and help me a lot . the main reason for me getting the lamp was because i have a big problem every time i touch something , someone , drink water , even going to the bathroom i feel the electricity , is terrible and super frustrating sometimes i want to cry , even kissing my boyfriend . i made some changes , i started hugging trees , walking in the sand and sleeping with the lamp on , righ now i can said my problem reduce a lot , like 90% , its amazing , so i dont know if is only something that is helping me of all of them , but i think that is a great investment , i bought in amazon
Escarle D.
this has honestly changed my life and breathing experience overall . god you can just feel the difference when you walk in the room the air feels a heck of alot lighter . it has been very helpful since i struggle with asthma and it has just been a life changer
Karen H.
Schenectady, NY
As a spiritual person I own several Himalayan salt lamps and love them! One in my bedroom, living room and also at my desk at work. The glow is soothing and it never hurts to remove those pesky negative ions from the air. Affordable and just lovely all around.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
I have pretty bad allergies and I received this for Christmas last year. It is super cool, the design is edgy and totally works as a night light. I have it in my bedroom on my night stand. Not sure how much it costs, or where she purchased it. I have seen them at Walmart for pretty cheap! I will have to say that I cannot tell if my air quality has changed too much, but I don't seem to have allergy attacks in my sleep any longer. I would recommend not as a necessary thing but as something cool to try
Nancy Y.
My husband and I purchased our Himalayan salt lamp after doing some reviews. It has been 3 months and we are very pleased with it. It serves as a great night light, but the best part, it helps with the air in our bedroom. We have been getting better sleep at night. The cost was about $16.00. It weighs about the weight of a honeydew. The light can be bright or you can use the radial dial and dim the lighting. It's also great for room décor.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I don't really know if this is getting rid of any negative energy- but I do like the way the aesthetic looks. I like the warm light it provides in the room. It's a soft enough light that it doesn't interrupt my sleep. I have asthma and I think this helps, along with have an oil diffuser and a roomba I run daily. You can adjust the brightness of the light inside so you can use it to your personal desired effect.
SOPHisticated O.
Denver
While I don't notice any strange benefits from my salt lamp I do like the gentle glow it gives off. I have had it for a couple of years now and leave it on all day and night long and it continues to last!!
Rhonda K.
Spring
Use in my bedroom at night for a soft nightlight. The energy in the room is lighter and sleep is more restful. Air is cleaner and fresher. Definitely recommend.
Bianca D.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love my Pink Himalayan Salt Lamp! It is so relaxing in my room, and It helps my headaches go away. It helps because it has such great lighting that wont hurt your eyes due to the hue. I recommend this product!
Shelby C.
Does this really purify the air? Could you tell the air was cleaner?
Lauren  C.
Lakewood, OH
How long do the lamps last ?
Crystal G.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Do you enjoy the Himalayan Salt Lamp?? (:
Kaity R.
Does the lamp get hot to the touch?
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
What's about these salt lamp that makes people buy them ? Seems they are so popular now !!