WBM # 1004 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood

by WBM

#2 in Air Purifiers

Add a relaxing, earthy touch to your home or office with this himalayan salt lamp. gives a soft glow that is sure to make a warm atmosphere.

How bright is it?
is this helpful for people who have stress?
Start your review of WBM # 1004 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood!
How would you rate this product?
Willingboro
WBM # 1004 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood uploaded by Hali R.
My mom actually bought me this lamp because it’s said to help with anxiety and the air quality of the room. I must say it does work I use it every night and I have been more calm and relaxed. I feel more balanced and like my room is cleansed with fresh air . It’s said to reduce allergies and asthma and it works. I highly recommend because I’ve had positive results myself. My little sister even has a mini one in my room because it worked for me. It’s also a cute accessory to have in your room I love it so much. #halihelpedme
Idaho Falls, ID
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
My sister bought me one of these for Christmas two years ago & it's still going strong. I love it I don't know if it purifies the air or not I never noticed a difference. I however find it extremely relaxing and enjoying having it in my room. It's more of a natural lighting. I definitely recommend this if you're looking for a good relaxing lamp.
Mission, TX
WBM # 1004 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood uploaded by Paulina G.
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
I was gifted this by my boyfriend for my birthday and it is just so beautiful it’s one of the best presents. It brings a warm, cozy and peaceful vibe to my room. Whenever I look at it, it helps me forget about all the negativity in my life. It does not get hot even after days of being left on. The size is perfect to be placed anywhere.
Aliso viejo, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
WBM # 1004 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood uploaded by Chelsey G.
Salt lamps are my favorite I have about 6 of them around my house. They’re pretty and have healing properties! They help to clean the air when heated which is when the light is on. Can usually find for a good price under $15
Buckeye , AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
Obsessed with Himalayan salt lamps have one in every room of our home. Only downfall is we go thru lightbulbs like crazy. Other than that absolutely obsessed and highly recommend to others! It brings the correct amount of lighting to a room if you’re wanting a nightlight effect.
Southfield , MI
WBM # 1004 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood uploaded by Margarita B.
I got this lamp as a gift a few years ago and I really enjoy it. I have my morning joe while I sit next to it. I can’t say if I notice any of the benefits people talk about but it’s a good looking lamp and generates enough light kinda like a night light for the evening.
Brooklyn
This is really good! It’s very pretty during day and night. You can also lower or higher the brightness to your liking! I recommend this it’s really good for your house! One of the best lights to have!
fort walton beach
WBM # 1004 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood uploaded by Brandie N.
This was my first sale lamp ever. I have several more now. They are absolutely amazing! The energy they bring my home is wonderful. It emits a soft glow that calms anxiety & purifies the air!
Lexington, KY
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a really unique and beautiful piece just to have sitting in your home. The additional benefits of purifying the air really just add to how nice this product is.
Longwood, FL
The lamp is aesthetically pleasing but I am not sure about the air quality benefits. I have been using these for about three years in multiple rooms & they look great!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...