WBM # 1003 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood

by WBM

#23 in Air Purifiers

Add a unique touch to your living room with this natural ionic crystal himalayan salt lamp. This orange lamp fits with contemporary décor and provides a soft light, great for reading or relaxing.

Do these actually purify the air?
how do these work??
Do you need more than one? Is it recommended to have one in each room, or more for very large areas like a basement rec room?
Start your review of WBM # 1003 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood!
How would you rate this product?
Orlando, FL
I love my salt lamp, its really pretty and adds a nice warm glow to the room, however I'm pretty sure that the claims made about it are not true in any way. still pretty though!
I keep coming back to this product. I bought one for a friend a while back and now I keep eying it for myself. I should probably buy one. It's pretty great. I enjoy it quite a bit. Maybe I'll cave in soon and buy one for myself.
LAKE CHARLES, LA
I used it constantly for months and couldn't tell a difference. Then one day I noticed a huge build up of salt on the lamp. I haven't been able to clean all of it off. It's a nice relaxing glow except when you are trying to sleep.
Lynnwood, WA
I have 2 salt lamps. And I can tell the difference when I use them. I feel that I breathe easier. And my overall mood and health is improved. Adds just the right amount of light in a bedroom or bathroom for that spa feeling.
Knoxville, TN
One reason I love these salt lamps is because it reminds me of my grandma, she always had hers on at her house. Anytime I see one while I am traveling, I snap a quick picture and send it to my family to remember her!
San Antonio , TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
While I love this product, I am not sure if it does all that it says that it does! I do enjoy the ambiance and calming effect that it does give out so much that I have multiple lamps in my house.
Chipley, FL
Beautiful mood lighting for the bedroom, not to mention it has pretty epic vibes, its almost as if the light throws a positive energy field around itself, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT !!!!
We have two of these in our home. When we have these turned on, it seems like it reduces the dust in our house. It also is very soothing with the glow of the light to reduce stress.
Fitchburg, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I don't know that it is doing anything to purify the air but it is so pretty to look at I don't really care. I have given them as gifts too and everyone loves them.
Middle River, MD
I love mine. My only beef is if it gets super humid this thing will melt and drip salt all over. They really are made of salt and not treated.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...