WBM # 1003 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood

by WBM

#22 in Air Purifiers

Add a unique touch to your living room with this natural ionic crystal himalayan salt lamp. This orange lamp fits with contemporary décor and provides a soft light, great for reading or relaxing.

Do these actually purify the air?
how do these work??
Do you need more than one? Is it recommended to have one in each room, or more for very large areas like a basement rec room?
Start your review of WBM # 1003 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood!
How would you rate this product?
Dayton, OH
For me, the jury is still out on the efficacy of this kind of product. I have a hard time telling if the air is really "purer" or not. However, I love the look and overall glow that this lamp gives. The aesthetic fits right in with a lot of rooms in the house which makes it super versatile.
Sunnyvale, CA
We love our salt lamps that we got from amazon! We have four set up throughout our house! We love the ambiance they provide and the calming and relaxing feel in our room! I think it’s the perfect size and also super cute.
Gouverneur , NY
I love these Himalayan salt lamps. I have had it for a long time and it always works. I'm not sure about the purity of the air or anything but they are really pretty. I love the look and ambiance they give to the room they are in. Also a great price, you just can beat it.
Kenosha, WI
WBM # 1003 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood uploaded by Jennifer W.
I am in love with this lamp! I can't be sure that it truly purifies the air, though I seem to breathe more clearly in the room with it (whether it's psychological or not idk). It's beautiful regardless, much more attractive than another I own which is only on a plastic base, and I plan to purchase 1-2 more.
Fleetwood, PA
I've herd and read such good reviews about this product. I have friends who have them in their houses and they swear by them. I think is is amazing how they work and i really need to get one for my house. we have animals and all the dust that accumulates with them and all the people that live in my house. they are worth it.
Decatur, IL
Salt lamps are beautiful to look at, as well as a natural way to brighten up any room. I recommend putting this lamp in any room that you use to relax in. They go with almost any room design, and are fun to use in decorating. You might want more than one, so you have them in multiple places
Wasilla, AK
I love all Himalayan salt lamps. I think it helps with air quality and reducing allergies in my home. It also gives off a calming color and light that can be used as a night light or in a meditation room. I recommend that everyone have at least one in their home if not one in every room.
Brookville, PA
I love my Himalayan Salt Lamp! I was skeptical at first when my grandma was swearing by them, but since I've gotten one I have noticed I have a lot more energy and I'm not as exhausted. I am not sure if it is all in my head but I love mine and not to mention it looks gorgeous in my room!
Morgantown, WV
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I recommend these lamps. However, the one that I have with a tea light candle sweats very badly. The plug in lamps do not see too, however. I have two dogs and dust accumulates, so I feel better having one of these on my bedside table. They are not expensive.
WBM # 1003 Natural Air Purifying Himalayan Salt Lamp With Neem Wood uploaded by melissa I.
I adore my Himalayan salt lamp so much I have two. There is one in the master bedroom and one in the living room. If for nothing more than lite and decoration they also are great for your health and neutralizing the energy in your space. Do yourself a favor and get one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...