BY GOOSE ISLAND

Originally brewed at the Goose Island Clybourn Brewpub in Chicago, this was the brand's first soda flavor, and they still use the same recipe today. Offers a smooth vanilla taste upfront with a wintergreen finish that is sure to bring you back for a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather C.
Buena Vista, PA
This beer is good. It's a little pricey but the taste is worth it. I just discovered this beer about a month ago, my local water hole was out of my go to beer, and this was offered . I liked the taste of it and will probably purchase a case in the future
Liah S.
Chicago
Goose Island is talked up a lot and the taste is merely average. It’s not bad per say, but it’s nothing special. It tastes as good as the $7-10 alternatives on the market. Why all the hype?
Hillary B.
A twist on a childhood favorite from one of my favorite breweries.. yes please! This is a delicious root beer but with that extra kick we appreciate after a long day of work. I got it at the local craft beer supplier down the road... and I got my friends hooked
Abigail K.
Rowlett, TX
I love this. I typically don't like beer so when a brewery comes out with something like this I am very excited. Tastes like rootbeer and is very enjoyable!
Heidi K.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I had this while I was on vacation and I really liked it. It has a very good flavor and is a nice treat. I can only drink one though, because it is sweet.
Joya W.
I really like root beer but I do not like this one at all. It was too syrupy for my taste which is a bummer because I had high hopes for this.
Ashley E.
Goose island is a great brewing company. The root beer is good if you enjoy spiked root beer. The beer they brew is really tasty.
Jenny R.
Plain City, OH
Nice creamy root beer with just the right amount of spice. Not too sugary either! Good hint of vanilla.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Great root beer! My whole family loves root beer :) we’d buy this one again and recommend it.
Casey M.
I tried this gem for the first time on a recent trip timPennsylvania, it is one of my favourite choices for hard root beer. Not too sweet but sweet enough. I would buy this again when I'm in the States. I have also had a few other Goose Island beers.