Wazir Cat Bowl Stainless Steel 4-pk. uploaded by Maryann A.

#5 in Cat Bowls & Dishes

Feed your cat with this set of four easy-to-clean stainless steel bowls. The 8-oz. Bowls will hold plenty of food and water and can be wiped clean or put in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. see more...

Wazir Cat Bowl Stainless Steel 4-pk.
  • "Great buy,and easy to clean, highly recommended ..had one for along time, with no regrets.. And my cat loved it..also works for small dogs." in 1 review
  • "My cats all have a bowl now and one for water .they clean well and are the perfect size too I give them a great big thumbs up good product" in 1 review
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Wheeling, IL
Although I like the material, and it seems to keep the water cool...my cat absolutely refuses to drink out of it sometimes..i have to constantly refill it because he gets bits of food in it...and he insists on drinking out of my water cups because he's thirsty...
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Perfect pet bowls for both indoor & outdoor use. Even outside in the sun, this bowl keeps the water cooler for much longer than plastic let bowls. They are a great value and you can tell it is durable.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I like it a lot. it keeps the water cold especially during the summer. I would recommend this to others because the price is worth it. it's cheap and very effective. I would buy it again if I need to.
kirsten k.
kirsten k.
These are great bowls. When I adopted my cat he had horrible feline acne on his chin from using a plastic bowl at the shelter and when I first took him home.. After I realized that was what was causing it I switched to these and the acne was gone within days! These are super easy to keep clean and I am glad I purchased these.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
I got these because of the value being significantly cheaper. Bad idea. One of my babies started getting cat acne on his face despite cleaning them after every use. Sticking to ceramic from now on.
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
So far these bowls don't rust, most of the time when I buy anything "stainless steel" it ends up being fake. I can trust these bowls completely to not fail on me or my cat. 😁
Bernadette G.
Bernadette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love steel bowls. I read that they are healthier and don't collect as much bacteria as plastic.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Iselin, NJ
Its a good product to keep their food in but I have a revengeful cat so when she's hungry she'll flip them over and cause a real mess.. I had to put them in this heavy duty tub thing because eventually she would try and flip that over too.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
I have had bowls for my cat and dog for a long time and they are still holding up. No chipping or rusting. They also wash easily.
Angelica b.
Angelica b.
Las Vegas, NV
And my cat loved it..also works for small dogs.