Wayskin Skin Analyzer Black

by Wayskin

Meet the ingenious new way to understand your skin like never before: Wayskin's Skin Analyzer. Paired with a companion app (available for iOS and Android mobile devices), you simply hold the device to your face and the data it accumulates will be stored in your personal skin profile. First and foremost, you can track your skin's moisture levels topically and use hydrating products as required, while also gauging the success of your skin care regime by analysing different areas of your face. The clever device can monitor your water intake throughout the day, helping you to hydrate thoroughly inside as well as out. As well as this, the Wayskin tracks ambient UV levels and humidity (which can wreak havoc with your cells), so that you can adjust which products you use throughout the day and protect your skin whenever it's at risk of damage. With useful solutions and personalised skin care tips planned around your period cycle, this perfectly portable device will soon become an integral part of your skin regime - and its tiny, 'lipstick' size and black or white casing mean it will slot in effortlessly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wayskin Skin Analyzer Black!
Elizabeth G.
White Plains, NY
Wayskin Skin Analyzer Black uploaded by Elizabeth G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love my Wayskin! Some people have reported issues connecting via Bluetooth, but I’ve had no issues at all. I use this tool to track my skin condition, test new products (does that moisturizer REALLY last all day?), and even check the UV index live (it measures ambient UV when you do a skin check). I got mine from Amazon and I love it! Wayskin Skin Analyzer Black is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, and easily fits into a purse or bag.

Looking for your answer?