BY WAYNE GOSS

Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
It is handcrafted with purpose and love. I love that Wayne takes it seriously when he created this brush along with his other brushes. He didn’t just launch a mediocre line just to get money. I trust him because he isn’t just someone who plays with makeup but he is actually a makeup artist. He created each brush base on what he would like if he used each one for its purpose.
Maggie R.
I bought this from Beautylish. Wayne Goss is awesome and I so wanted to try one of his brushes so I finally bought the air brush. I was missed by Wayne and Beautylish. I thought his brushes were cruelty free.  As soon as I touched it I realized that it was most certainly NOT cruelty free.  It's made from squirrel hair.  I felt sick and returned it immediately. # Wayne Goss The Air-Brush
Liz B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This brush is wonderful! So soft, glides powder, highlight, contour or even blush on like a dream. It is such an amazing value for a fude brush, you need to snap it up!
Bianca H.
First impressions: The brush is very soft, but "dense." The pinched ferrule gives the impression that there is more hair than there actually is (which makes sense since the AB is priced pretty low for a blue squirrel brush). It's also smaller than I thought it would be (even smaller than the SUQQU Cheek!). The handle feels kind of "cheap" imo. The white of the "wayne goss" on the handle is kind of tacky; I wish the shade of the text was more muted. Also, I have a feeling the text will be easily rubbed off.
In practice: I typically bathe my brushes prior to first use. The hair of the Air-Brush fluffed up a tad (less tongue-like), but it's still not as splayed out as the SUQQU Cheek or the Chikuhodo x Beautylish Cheek. It's great for precision placement of medium pigmented products. Since its hairs are pressed so tightly together, it still picks up a decent amount of product (for squirrel).
I tried using the brush as Wayne instructed in all different manners. I love the AB for setting my undereyes (actually I use it for setting all small areas of my face). Since it's blue squirrel, its not pokey at all. It doesn't/can't cake up setting powder.
For blush, I find that using a patting and sweeping motions is the most effective practice with this brush. It's decent at blending out edges (not the best). It's good at lay down but not at diffusing edges.
For contour, since the brush is squirrel, the product has to be decently pigmented. I've tried using the CT Bronze and Glow like Wayne does in his video, but for the life of me, I can't seem to make the brush pick up as much pigment as Wayne does. I moved on to the KA Sculpting Powder and the AB was great at creating the basic shape of contour that I wanted. However, as I mentioned above, I'd need another brush to diffuse/blend the edges to make it look less harsh.
For highlight, the AB is lovely. I love how precise I can be with highlight placement. I typically use the Hakuhodo J4004 fan brush and haphazardly place highlight everywhere, but sometimes I don't want a completely glittery face hah.
If I could change anything, I'd have a less pinched ferrule in order to have an airier brush. I'd also want a heavier handle and an embossed logo (instead of the current laser printed one).
Overall, I really enjoy the Air-Brush. For my purposes, it's extremely functional. On it's own, it's not perfect, but with help, it can be!
Ronnie K.
Bethlehem, PA
I own every brush Wayne makes. These gorgeous handcrafted Japanese brushes are not only a work of art. But they are all natural hair brushes like blue squirrel. I spot clean them every use. I minimize thorough cleanings to protect the brushes and the Ferrells. I clean them with a sigma spa glove and a bar of African black soap and moisturize their hair with pure aloe Vera gel and lay flat to dry. These are an investment that will last a lifetime. And they blend product like a dream!
Maxime S.
Amazing value! $35 for such a soft, high quality brush is unbeatable. It works beautifully for the buffing technique, as well as applying bronzer, blush and highlighter. I use it daily and am considering purchasing a second one. It is simply fool proof and is guaranteed to improve you results!
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
I love wayne goss brushes, I have almost all of his brushes, at least 75% of them, so I have to grab this limited edition one, and thank god I did, it is a Jem, it is made of blue-squirrel, blue squirrel brushes are very soft, but very price, because of the availability of hair, but it is $35, which is dang price, very cheap, it is softest brush u will ever see, I can compare it with Koyudo brushes, Koyudo brushes are known for softness, but they are very pricey, like each one for $150+, but this one same softenss for $35, is great price. It is a multi tasking brush for me. one shouldn't miss, one can use it for applying highlighter, bronzer, blush or for buffing, it is must have brush.
Marlena S.
What I love about the Air-Brush is that at first glance it looks like a flat foundation brush. But when you press it against your face, you see and feel the bristles softly splay out and cover a wider, flatter plane of the face. By Goss' account the brush was created with the idea of using the "buffing technique" which he really popularized on Youtube. I personally use this brush for every "powder" step in my beauty routine-whether blush, bronzer, contour or setting powder. It's a brush that's really enhanced with a lot of angular technology. Because of the design you have the ability to blend pretty much anything powder-related with it. And the softer-than-air bristles allow you to blend or buff without removing product.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Honestly when it came out I was shocked it was only $35. I have had it for several months now and think it's nice. I don't use it every time I do my makeup but it's a good multitasking brush for anything powder. I prefer it for highlighting or for precise powdering. It was a bit smaller than I expected but given the price I can't complain (will attach a picture with a water bottle cap for size reference). It is extremely soft and I would recommend it but sadly it was limited edition and sold out. Great for travel instead of bringing several different brushes, cleans well just swiping on a paper towel or towel.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
I love this brush so much. And it is truly as soft as people say! The brush is masterfully crafted out of blue squirrel hair, making it a luxury to apply makeup. I use it for contouring, blushing and wiping off bake! A bit pricey for sure, but worth the buy and hype!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Are the blue Squirrel hairs removed humanely?
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Does this brush maintain its shape after washing?
Ashley M.
Mount Vernon
So for Christmas I'm gonna splurge and get myself a gift... a couple Wayne Goss brushes 😍 Do you have any, if so what's your fave what do you love about them? Wayne Goss The Air-BrushWayne Goss Brush 01Wayne Goss The Holiday Brush 2015