BY WAYNE GOSS

• Does this brush maintain its shape after washing? 2 Answers
  • Are the blue Squirrel hairs removed humanely?2 Answers
Marlena S.
What I love about the Air-Brush is that at first glance it looks like a flat foundation brush. But when you press it against your face, you see and feel the bristles softly splay out and cover a wider, flatter plane of the face. By Goss' account the brush was created with the idea of using the "buffing technique" which he really popularized on Youtube. I personally use this brush for every "powder" step in my beauty routine-whether blush, bronzer, contour or setting powder. It's a brush that's really enhanced with a lot of angular technology. Because of the design you have the ability to blend pretty much anything powder-related with it. And the softer-than-air bristles allow you to blend or buff without removing product.
sravanthi c.
Plano, TX
I love wayne goss brushes, I have almost all of his brushes, at least 75% of them, so I have to grab this limited edition one, and thank god I did, it is a Jem, it is made of blue-squirrel, blue squirrel brushes are very soft, but very price, because of the availability of hair, but it is $35, which is dang price, very cheap, it is softest brush u will ever see, I can compare it with Koyudo brushes, Koyudo brushes are known for softness, but they are very pricey, like each one for $150+, but this one same softenss for $35, is great price. It is a multi tasking brush for me. one shouldn't miss, one can use it for applying highlighter, bronzer, blush or for buffing, it is must have brush.
Monica Z.
This is so good I purchased a second one when Beautylish brought it back!! I have the Suqqu cheek brush and honestly I doubt too many people can truly tell the difference between the hairs in the two brushes (in a blind test, of course). This is such a versatile brush! I use it for setting powder, blush, contour, and highlight! If you only get one WG brush, get this one!!! It might sound crazy, but I'm thinking of getting a third one if/when they bring it back! You can't beat the quality, especially at $35!!!!!!!!!
Art T.
Pay whatever you have to in order to get your hands on this brush. It is the PERFECT. Blush brush. Hands down. That perfect Becca natural flush look? It's yours everyday with this blush. It also is a great setting brush for your face and nose. I don't like this as a contour brush. It is so versatile and the regular price is a steal. Definitely has that Japanese quality to this brush. Amazing.
Kristin W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This brush is holy grail quality. First the price is unbeatable for the quality. Second this is the softest little brush you will ever use, and it is such an extraordinary multitasker! Its amazing for buffing, blending, bronzer, blush, and I adore this for highlighter! I got it on Beautylish and I have no regrets! I use it every day!
La Nita D.
When Beautylish informed that Wayne Goss was releasing a limited edition blue squirrel bristle multifunctional face brush for only $35....I could not order it fast enough. Love. This is the setting brush I was hoping for, I love how it applies and removes product without disturbing my foundation. YES!
Cynthia V.
I absolutely love this brush. I use it for highlighting, blush and contour. It's so soft and easy to use. It doesn't need much washing maybe about once a month because it's made from blue squirrel I love Wayne's brushes
Liz B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This brush is wonderful! So soft, glides powder, highlight, contour or even blush on like a dream. It is such an amazing value for a fude brush, you need to snap it up!
Ronnie K.
Bethlehem, PA
I own every brush Wayne makes. These gorgeous handcrafted Japanese brushes are not only a work of art. But they are all natural hair brushes like blue squirrel. I spot clean them every use. I minimize thorough cleanings to protect the brushes and the Ferrells. I clean them with a sigma spa glove and a bar of African black soap and moisturize their hair with pure aloe Vera gel and lay flat to dry. These are an investment that will last a lifetime. And they blend product like a dream!
Maxime S.
Amazing value! $35 for such a soft, high quality brush is unbeatable. It works beautifully for the buffing technique, as well as applying bronzer, blush and highlighter. I use it daily and am considering purchasing a second one. It is simply fool proof and is guaranteed to improve you results!
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Does this brush maintain its shape after washing?
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Are the blue Squirrel hairs removed humanely?