Wayne Goss Brush 20 uploaded by Adren B.

BY WAYNE GOSS

Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
Wayne Goss Brush 20Wayne Goss brushes are by far more than you’d realized. Not only do you clean between washing (1x a month) with just a clean cloth or a color switch product but you can use them for several different applications. The sky is the limit with Wayne Goss brushes. I feel so in love I have 2!!!! I highly recommend.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
This brush is so perfect for my small hooded eyes. I can’t live without it. Compared to my Tom Ford and Sonia G this is smaller and softer so it works beautifully but has a sheer application because it’s natural blue squirrel hair, hand made in Japan by 20 artisans. So soft you just want to keep touching your skin with it. I absolutely love all my Wayne Goss Brushes and will repurchase.
Ijeoma O.
Shoreline, WA
I can't be without this brush. It's such a unique size,shape and density. It's a workhorse. I use it to blend my lower lashline, to define my crease, to pack color in my outer corner, even for detailed blending. I've had mine for over a year and it has held up to daily use and repeated washing while remaining soft. I will always have this brush in my collection.
Robin O.
Levittown , PA
I use wayne Goss eye brushes almost exclusively. His brushes are amazing and worth the investment. Only other brands I use are chikuhodo and Sonia G.