Wayne Goss Brush 13 uploaded by Brandi E.

BY WAYNE GOSS

Vanessa N.
Phoenix
I don’t feel like this brush is as universal as it was advertised but I still do love it. It works well with my bronzer. It has a great buffing ability. I’ve had a bit of trouble with shedding, but after the first few washes, it has finally stopped.
mollie s.
Front Royal, VA
After my fifth beauty blender started to break apart on me, I finally decided to invest in a quality foundation brush. This brush gives just as beautiful a finish, if not more so, as my bb. The best part about this brush is the fact that you can practically do an entire face with it! Use it to put on liquid foundation, then dip it in your setting powder of choice, powder your face, apply any sort of creme or powder product really....it really does everything! It's incredibly soft, like baby skin soft, and doesn't irritate my skin at all! If you are serious about makeup and want to start building a brush collection, try this one out. I purchased mine on beautylish, and while it is pricy, it will save you money in the end. It uses less product than a beauty blender does, will last you for years if you take care of it, and you can do an entire face with it.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
Love this brush for face buffing. I bought it on beautylish and use it every time I wear makeup. It's soft, not scratchy or rough on the skin and just beautiful. So worth the price tag. I will buy over and over and over again. Will never be with out Wayne goss brushes ever again. Once you have one you want them all.
Cynthia V.
Ughhhh so much love for this brush!!! The number 13 was my first Wayne goss brush and has not been my last. I use it for my foundation and it works great. This brush is so soft and I purchased it from beautylish.
Elí G.
Fort Worth, TX
I LOVE ALL wayne goss brushes ,they are so soft , and high quality! Money well spent . This brush can be used for more than one purpose . Applying powder or blending it is great!
Neveen W.
Dudley, West Midlands
My favourite brush for powder foundation application, it's small but perfect to swipe into my pressed powder and just buff it into my skin so I don't end up with an overly powdery caked on look. I've also used it with loose powder foundation and it works really well for that too, I want to purchase a second one as backup but it's been sold out for a long time now.
Mariaa G.
His brushes are actually perfect in every way. I only wish I had the cash to buy the whole colection I would never need a brush again!