Wayne Goss Brush 07 uploaded by Adren B.

BY WAYNE GOSS

Katie T.
Initially I was worried this would be too small, but I actually like this the best out of all eyeliner brushes I’ve tried! I use it for tightlining and liner with gel eyeliner. The small size makes it easy to put product exactly where you want it. It’s more expensive than Morphe or Sigma, but not outrageously so. It lasts very well despite frequent use and cleaning. I’ve found eyeliner brushes need to be replaced whereas ones used for nearly any other product can last you forever.
Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
Wayne Goss Brush 07 Wayne Goss brushes are by far more than you’d realized. Not only do you clean between washing (1x a month) with just a clean cloth or a color switch product but you can use them for several different applications. The sky is the limit with Wayne Goss brushes. I highly recommend.
Robin O.
Levittown , PA
I use wayne Goss eye brushes almost exclusively. His brushes are amazing and worth the investment. Only other brands I use are chikuhodo and Sonia G.
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
Great smudge brush for smoking out the lower lash line. All of Wayne's brushes are top notch quality and worth every penny.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
This is beautiful to smear eyeliner under the eye or on the eye itself. It's so soft and beautiful I love this.
Leslie F.
Saint John
Always worth your money. These brushes are an investment- they enhance every product you’ll use with them!