Wayne Goss Brush 04

by Wayne Goss

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wayne Goss Brush 04!
How would you rate this product?
Wayne Goss Brush 04 uploaded by Becca D.
Wayne Goss Brush 04 uploaded by Becca D.
This brush is so soft! I’ve been hesitating to get Wayne Goss brushes because of the price but they’re so worth it. I’m definitely going to get the full set soon! I also love that their cruelty free and real hair!
Oklahoma City, OK
Wayne Goss Brush 04 uploaded by Nicole B.
This man loves his crease brushes. Therefore he makes them flawlessly. It's light for ease of use. The goat hairs are fine and pick up the shadow perfectly. Cleaning is so easy. You can even use the same brush in a different color with just a few taps. 5 outta 5 stars, Mr. Goss!
New York, New York
Wayne Goss Brush 04 uploaded by SOPHY A.
Purchased at: Beautylish
I think these brushes are very versatile but will be more dependent on how complex your eyeshadow look. Working with lesser number of eyeshadow brushes but still able to accomplish a beautiful look. Sonia G. brushes functioned beautifully as a blending brush or applying product to the inner tear duct area. It also worked to pat powder underneath my eye area. For eye looks with a few shades, it would make quick work of applying one shade all-over the lid or really blowing out crease color upward.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my very favorite blending brushes. This brush picks up product, blends it out beautifully and is very easy to use. It’s made my makeup application so much more seamless and it’s shortened the time needed to do my eye makeup. It’s a natural hair brush made in Japan.
Smartsville, CA
Wayne Goss Brush 04 uploaded by Adren B.
Wayne Goss Brush 04 uploaded by Adren B.
Truly an amazing brush. I am in LOVE with Wayne Goss brushes. I have used this brush with 3 different products, light powder to set my under and and then to create this complete eye look (eyeshadows) with just this brush. It grabs your shadows so easily-I notice less fallout, a smooth buttery blend. I will not ask for another brush unless it’s a WG brush. I highly recommend them xoxo I some day want them all xoxo the perfection brush.
Purchased at: Beautylish
This detailing brush adds depth, definition, and drama to all eye shapes—even hooded—with ease. The entire brush set should be listed. Finely crafted and blends so wonderfully. Any makeup artist who means business should invest in the best brushes they can afford. Essential for proper makeup applications. It's the weight and balance that I like most in this brush. Perfection!
Spring, TX
Vale la pena totalmente invertir en estas brochas su calidad es otra cosa, sus cerdas totalmente suaves como una seda, las sombras difuminan hermosas son las mejores
Hot Springs
Lean in close because this is important. GO BUY THIS BRUSH. If you have even slightly hooded eyes or struggle with blending shadows into your crease, or just struggle with blending in general, you will be the Pat McGrath of blending after first use with this brush. These brushes are so soft you’d think they didn’t even exist. I can get my makeup done in a breeze, because this requires minimal effort to blend. This brush is a staple. Period.
Tujunga, CA
This brush help the blending process to be smooth and quick and not messy. They are the best brushes I have
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: Beautylish
I love this smaller crease brush for smoky looks, for really carving out the socket, and for deepening the outer corner and lower lash line. If you have smaller eyes I think you’ll love it too.

Looking for your answer?