Wayne Goss Brush 03 uploaded by Brandi E.

BY WAYNE GOSS

Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
I loveeeee this brush! Like all of his brushes they are super soft. You can't feel a single hair!! I use this one for blending shadow and for highlight. I use the 03 on a daily basis. I highly recommend this brush if you've been wanting to try one of his brushes.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
I use this brush everyday in my crease for my transition color. It's made of luxurious blue squirrel hair and blends harsh edges and lines like a dream too. This brush is very similar to the Hakuhodo J5522, and I like them equally.
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Love this for crease work and blending. It doesn't pull or scratch my eye and is so beautiful. I bought this on beautylish. It came fast and it is just so beautiful.
Arielle M.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
This product is my favorite crease brush I own. The blue squirrel fibres are so soft and blend like a dream.
Mariaa G.
Mariaa G.
His brushes are actually perfect in every way. I only wish I had the moolah to buy the whole colection I would never need a brush again!