Wayne Goss Brush 01 uploaded by Brandi E.

BY WAYNE GOSS

• I just got this brush in my beautylish lucky bag!!! What ...1 Answers
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
This brush is one of the softest brushes I’ve ever used! It’s high quality and made out of real hair. They are expensive, but mine has lasted for a while. If you have the budget for it, I would definitely recommend it. But if not, there are less expensive brushes that work well.
Brandi E.
austin, TX
This isn't my favorite foundation brush but is still so soft and works well. It blends everything well and smooths out foundation and concealer. Takes a little more time then I would like since its kind of small. It hasn't shed and doesn't pull on my skin. I would recommend this brush to some people. Not to moms that don't have time to sit there for 10 minutes and do their foundation though.
Jennifer M.
Helotes, TX
I have almost everyone of Wayne’s brushes. They are some of the best out there. The prices are high but not outrageous. The quality is phenomenal I highly recommend all of them
Marlena S.
Brush 01 I find is more suited for blending thicker liquid foundations. I have particularly oily skin with large pores so something about this brush really assists with giving me good coverage with minimal product, especially over my pores. The short bristle height and compact stiffness help with buffing down my foundation. I like the brush but 4 stars because it has a tendency to get scraggly over time.
Liz A.
North East, MD
Ok, this is a nice brush. The quality is the same as the rest of his brushes. It's just so small so I feel like it takes double the amount of time to apply my foundation. I don't reach for it during my everyday makeup routine. I wish it was bigger, it would be perfect.
Becky M.
I’ve never used a foundation brush before, but this is a really nice brush. It blended out my foundation perfectly, and it feels really good on the skin. It feels really good to hold too, it’s got a good weight to it. I like that it’s a small brush because I can use it to blend my concealer too and get into smaller areas of my face.
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
Not my favourite foundation brush but I have found it useful for other things. It is a perfect contour brush if you use the side and then the top to blend out. And it also applys blush beautifully. Do not use it for foundation. You will look like a streaky mess.
Elisha M.
Hand-made in Japan, the quality of this brush rivals any high-end foundation brush. I purchased this brush as part of a set and am so glad I did. I truly end up using much less product because of the quality of this brush. It blends your foundation seamlessly. I've had this brush for 3 years now and the quality remains the same. If you buy this brush, your only regret is that you didn't do it sooner.
Lauren W.
Birmingham, West Midlands
I have been watching Wayne Goss for 3 years now and he is why i got into makeup so when i went online and saw his brushes i was like 'i need to buy these right now'. I bought many of these but this one was just stand out to me . When i apply foundation i use a beauty blender because brushes never worked for me . But when i applied my Nars sheer glow foundation with this i fell in love . It applied it so smooth and the bristles feel so soft . This is definitely my favorite foundation brush.
Jodi W.
Montreal, QC
When I first got this brush I hated it, but now I absolutely love it - especially for blending out foundation or concealer. I've been using mine for over a year now and it hasn't shed any bristles. A beautifully crafted brush!
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, WY
I just got this brush in my beautylish lucky bag!!! What do you guys use this for?? I know its for foundation application but im curious about what else it can be used for!!