BY WAYNE GOSS

• These brushes are AMAZING but so expensive! Does anyone k...2 Answers
  • Why are these brushes so expensive??? Do they really perf...1 Answers
Wayne Goss Brush 00
  • "I have the white version and I love it. It is so soft and applies setting powder perfectly. My skin type is combination and I've had no issues with this brush at all. It feels luxurious when I apply my powder with it and I've used it to apply blush as well. It blends easily and makes my makeup look flawless. I had no idea what a big difference a good brush makes. This one is a dream. " in 4 reviews
  • "This is game changing !! Nothing compares to any other brushes out there I use this most of the time contouring mainly " in 3 reviews
Arielle M.
Oceanside, CA
I love this brush for bronzer. The shape of it makes product apply smooth and even. The only downside of this is that it is a lot rougher than his other brushes. Its not something you may notice or have a problem with if you use synthetic brushes. But, if all you are using all very expensive and soft blue squirrel brushes everywhere on your face and then use this then you will notice a difference. I've washed it a few times and it is still rough compared to his other brushes.
Cassandra C.
I got this brush in the Beautylish Lucky Bag. It is definitely soft and it applies blush very well, but I could not ever justify spending full price on it because I'm not expert and I just don't see that big a difference.
Betty C.
Bakersfield, CA
I am in love with my Wayne Goss brush set. Its super soft and helps with the texture of my make up. Super easy to wash and maintain and great quality
Chris M.
Amherst
Another amazing brush from Wayne. This is such an incredible brush that applies powders so wonderfully!
Tonja B.
Kilgore
I use Wayne Goss new eye set!! These brushes are amazing! They were a game changer for me!!! I bought them from Beautylish. These brushes are great and easy to use.
Neveen W.
Dudley, West Midlands
I originally purchased this to use with my Guerlain Meteorites pearls as I read a review of someone liking this brush for application as a finisher. I actually didn't like it for that purpose and ended up loving this brush for bronzer! It just applies my bronzer perfectly and exactly where I want it and blends and buffs really well, bristles are soft and it keeps its shape really well even after washing. No shedding just yet and I've owned this brush for months.
Claudia M.
This bristles of this brush are very soft! I just love this brush! For me it's a must have! I use it for powdering all my face. I would repurchase it.
Mariaa G.
His brushes are actually perfect in every way. I only wish I had the moolah to buy the whole colection I would never need a brush again!
Tayba Z.
Lancashire , Bury
This is game changing !!
Nothing compares to any other brushes out there
I use this most of the time contouring mainly
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
These brushes are AMAZING but so expensive! Does anyone know of a way/where/when you can get them discounted?? Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated!!
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Why are these brushes so expensive??? Do they really perform beyond all others??