BY WAYNE GOSS

• These brushes are AMAZING but so expensive! Does anyone k...2 Answers
  • Why are these brushes so expensive??? Do they really perf...1 Answers
Wayne Goss Brush 00
  • "I have the white version and I love it. It is so soft and applies setting powder perfectly. My skin type is combination and I've had no issues with this brush at all. It feels luxurious when I apply my powder with it and I've used it to apply blush as well. It blends easily and makes my makeup look flawless. I had no idea what a big difference a good brush makes. This one is a dream. " in 4 reviews
  • "This is game changing !! Nothing compares to any other brushes out there I use this most of the time contouring mainly " in 3 reviews
Katie T.
I have the black bristled brush which I mainly use for powder. I use it daily and have washed it a couple of times. This is the only one of his brushes I’ve had shedding issues with, although it’s much less frequent after a couple of washes. Very soft and the shape is perfect. It would also work great for bronzer.
Adren B.
Smartsville, CA
Omg this brush....where do I start! It’s amazing, it’s multifunctional as in you can use it for powders, contour powders and blush. Soooo freaking soft-I really wish I would of found #waynegoss brushes sooner. I would of saved so much Money. Lol. These brushes I will ask for anytime someone wants to get me a gift, Xmas or a just because.
Julie H.
Nothing better than Wayne Goss brushes! All his brushes are super soft and Belen’s makeup like a dream... super user friendly! The brushes are super expensive, but after getting my first brush I do believe they are 100% with it!
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I adore this brush! It is so incredibly soft. It's a beautiful brush and I love the sleek black handles of Wayne's brushes. I use this for blush, soft contour, highlight, and powder. It's an extremely versatile brush. It washes beautifully. I have not had any issues with shedding at all. Wayne Goss Brush 00
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
How do I describe this brush... it's simply MAGICAL! It's the most amazing brush I own and now I want all of Wayne Goss brushes! 💸 (added many to my wishlist)
I received this 00 brush during the beautylish Lucky Bag event. I have heard great reviews on all of Wayne Goss brushes but have never purchased.
The bristles are so soft and the quality is 110%. I only use this brush for bronzer and all I can say is, no matter what bronzer I use, the end result looks flawless. I can be heavy handed with bronzer and this brush blends out the color beautifully and easily, leaving no streaks behind. I feel like a pro 😊!
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
I got the black one when he has just re-released it several years ago. Since then I have it used it regularly as my powder brush and have some definite likes and dislikes about it. One of the first things noticed was that a lot of colour would come out during washing, it didn't fade but the water was noticeably tinted black. I also have pretty (hate to call it this but unfortunately true) delicate skin and I notice if anything is slightly scratchy. While the brush is soft (it's goat hair and dyed so no where near as soft as blue squirrel) I do notice at times when I am brushing it across my skin a prick or two from maybe a coarser hair. I think people with more normal skin wouldn't have a problem at all.

Besides those two cons I think the brush has help up well through numerous washings. Held its shape with the help of brush guards and powders well. I have a sneaky suspicion that the white undyed version would eliminate all the cons. Wish it was available when I first purchased.
Brandi E.
Austin , TX
These are beautiful and soft and are so amazing for powder or bronzer and contour. It is just lovely. Everything put on with this brush just looks stunning. Easy to use, a little expensive but well worth it. I highly recommend his line.
Rozalyn R.
Santee, CA
Wayne gods brushes provide AMAZING quality. They don't shed, are soft and fluffy, and almost blend for you! They apply product evenly without leaving streaks. These brushes make application so easy! Highly recommend.
Abby J.
I got this brush in the beautylish Chinese New Year bag and I love it. It's so extremely soft and it applies blush and highlight beautifully. Not sure it's really worth $85 but it is nice
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
These brushes are AMAZING but so expensive! Does anyone know of a way/where/when you can get them discounted?? Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated!!
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
Why are these brushes so expensive??? Do they really perform beyond all others??