BY WAYFAIR.COM #4 in Home Stores

Alyssa N.
Saint Joseph
Good pricing - just bought furniture from this site. Delivery said 2-3 weeks which I assume is pretty normal or better than normal considering I had a friend who got end tables and it took over a month from another company. After 6 days of processing shipping was finally updated and it’s now showing that it’s going to take 2 months for them to get it to the delivery agent - and I won’t even know an actual date till maybe 2 days after they get it. Besides all that I wouldn’t say this is a horrible thing but it’s definitly upsetting thinking 2-3 weeks and finding out it’ll be over double that.
Mura C.
OMGeee! Soooo, I love love Wayfair! My husband and I recently purchased a home and finding out about Wafair was everything! My home looks beautiful with all my wayfair finds and the prices are beyond reasonable. I’m always trying to find a reason to shop there. I’m obsessed and so will you when this world of interior designing finds you!
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
I’ve only bought one thing at wayfair: my gold bar cart. I love browsing their website because they have cute things for the home. They aren’t the best price, they’re not exactly expensive but a lot of what they have you can buy other places for less. They’re all online which is nice. I ordered a bar cart and it was sent to my home, assembly was fairly straight forward and the bar cart is amazing!
Hannah G.
I got my entire bedroom suit from Wayfair and I love it! Easy to assemble and great prices! My only complaint is I paid over 100 dollars extra to have the set delivered, moved, and assembled so I wouldn’t have to and it came late and they left it on my porch instead of bringing it in and setting it up. However, it wasn’t a big deal to assemble and the customer service dept was super helpful is refunding my extra money I paid! I still use them a lot today and find all kinds of neat things.
Ayanna C.
I recently purchased a 4 piece conversation patio set from Wayfair for $170! It was literally a steal compared to every other place I looked. I found the exact set in Menards and Target for $200 more than what I paid!!! 😍😍😍Yes!!!! I also purchased a 10 foot Umbrella for my patio for $47....... I just feel like Wayfair is super awesome!!! Everything shipped quickly too! I will advise anyone to pay the extra $40 for installation so you’re not stuck putting everything together yourself!
Chanel B.
Orange, CT
I’ve shopped at wayfair a few times I even have the wayfair credit card, how ever I personally believe that this company over charges for items. I bought my area rug at wayfair.com and paid $200, it’s not a great quality. I received it bent out of shape and I still can’t get the wrinkle lines out of it Til this day. The corners keep coming up and I might just have to get rid of it so my daughter won’t trip. Regret my purchase.
Gabriella F.
Pascoag, RI
I love the ease of shopping a home. Wayfair has the best customer service! I ordered a white duvet cover from their store and when I received the package one of the pillow cases had a stain on it. I tried washing it out but it was still their. I contacted Wayfair and they sent me a new one for free and told me to keep the original package! I would recommend to my friends and family and will continue to shop on Wayfair.
Abby D.
Milwaukee, WI
I just recently moved to Wisconsin from Massachusetts. I came with no furniture but Wayfair.com has such speedy delivery that I was fully furnished in about three days. I was thoroughly impressed. As long as you don’t mind putting furniture together, you’re set with wayfair.com. I even purchased my bed for super cheap from this website - it’s memory foam and extremely comfy! I recommend Wayfair to so many people.
Amy S.
Wayfair is a fabulous website that has so much to offer. Have bought quite a few things from them. Yes some assembly is usually required for furniture items but they send instructions and if you are missing parts or something their customer service is top notch. They will get you in the right direction and quickly. Take a look and I’m sure you will find something that you “need” at a great price!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I bought an angel tree topper there for my mother for a Christmas present just a few days ago and it was delivered today. Free shipping and delivered in just a couple days during the Christmas season! This site has so much beautiful stuff to choose from (including what I bought if I do say so myself) at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend this site to anyone looking to do some online shopping.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Who has bought from this website?
Danielle R.
Chenango Fks, NY
I've seen Wayfair advertisements everywhere lately. Is the products they sell wroth the hype? I'm always reluctant to buy decor and other household items with out seeing it first.
Iris E.