Wayfair.com

Has anyone had any problems ordering things from Wayfair.com ? I was thinking about trying it and was curious if there's anything I should look out for
What have you personally bought from Wayfair? 💗Wayfair.com
Don’t you guys love the quality???
Start your review of Wayfair.com!
How would you rate this product?
Stefany B.
Little Rock, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
Wayfair.com uploaded by Stefany B.
The last thing I bought from wayfair was this couch, it arrived on time in a good condition also it was super easy to assemble it took just 10 min. I like wayfair because they always have good prices and a lot of options!
Leor K.
White House, TN
Wayfair.com uploaded by Leor K.
I’ve purchased pretty much half of my furniture in Wayfair. I love how accessible and affordable they are. Some hug or miss things but overall it’s a great app. Added a picture of my recent entry way table purchase it’s so beautiful 🤩
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Wayfair.com uploaded by Dina H.
I bought this cute little vanity from Wayfair online. I have another cabinet in our bathroom that I purchased from Wayfair. I could spend hours shopping online that this store. You can almost always find exactly what you’re looking for. They have high end prices and low end prices. I like that I’m able to find items like my vanity for a reasonable price. For the most part, they have nice quality items, but I have purchased junk from here more than once. That’s my fault though. You get what you pay for. I would recommend this store. They really do have a nice selection.
Nataliya P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wayfair.com uploaded by Nataliya P.
I apply for their company credit card and basically furnished my whole apartment with it good quality easy delivery and great sales got both day bed and this sofa there and glass table
Autumn F.
Allentown
Wayfair.com uploaded by Autumn F.
Wayfair.com uploaded by Autumn F.
The prices are fantastic and the shipping has been much faster than originally expected! The only hassle is that you have to build everything yourself. But for the price, it’s worth it and instructions are always included and have been easy to follow. I furnished half my apartment with them including this media stand and coat rack!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,691 reviews
Wayfair.com uploaded by jen H.
I adore this site. So many decisions and decorations to choose from and most ship free and in a timely manner! I picked up this sweet, little French bistro chair to go with my Vanity set that I purchased at an antique store.
Loni S.
Longbranch, WA
Wayfair.com uploaded by Loni S.
Love Wayfair!! This coffee table is from there. We love it. Has wheels so when I mop/vacuum I slide it over . Fits perfect in ourfarmhouse decor. It’s really dark almost black @
Maria P.
Jersey City, NJ
Wayfair.com uploaded by Maria P.
I just recently discovered this website as I was scared of buying furniture online. But I was wrong and this site deserves an award. I was looking for a TV-stand, went into a couple of our furniture stores in the area and couldn't find anything decent under $700. My favorite Ikea was out of stock of everything due to COVID and lack of supplies, so I was out of options. Until I found the TV-stand that was $700 at the local store for $300 on the Wayfair website. I suggest to read the reviews before buying anything but it is true to every product on every website. My order arrived quickly, in under a week. It was in a perfect condition, was relatively easy to put together. Now we are in love with this TV-stand. I've order three more things ga since than and so far no complaints.
Eleanor C.
Nashville, TN
Wayfair.com uploaded by Eleanor C.
Quality is pretty poor but, the prices can be pretty low (don’t ever pay full price. Way over priced for their stuff even though it’s still cheap). You get what you pay for...low quality, faulty manufacturing, not very durable products. HOWEVER, when on a super tight budget and looking for stylish furniture it’s a go to. We moved and had zero money leftover and basically twice the house to fill.
Sarah S.
Falls Church, VA
Wayfair.com uploaded by Sarah S.
Wayfair.com uploaded by Sarah S.
I love wayfair, I got my bedroom rug and dining set from there and I adore them both. The table is incredible, solid wood with butterfly leaves so it's self contained but goes from 6 ft to 11 easily enough I can do it by myself in a matter of minutes. It came damaged but the customer service was great and I got a replacement without too much hassle. I fell for this rug and once I saw it no other rug would do. The price was really good and I just love it. It's indoor outdoor so anytime it doesn't look white enough I just bring it outside and hose it down with some detergent and it's food as new.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
il y a 10 jours
Jaime F. il y a 3 jours
I recently ordered a tv stand and it arrived quickly with no issues.
Tiana D.
Barrie, ON
il y a un mois
Tina B. il y a un mois
I actually never have. I've looked, but never bought. I'm curious what people think about them....🤔
Jocelyn L.
Johnstown, CO
il y a 4 mois
Has anyone ordered from Wayfair.com were you happy with your products?
Kellen H. il y a 4 mois
No I have never ordered from them!
Laura S.
Athens, AL
il y a 10 mois
Camille B. il y a 10 mois
Yes and it was reasonably priced as well as a piece came broken and they sent a whole new item to replace the whole thing so I ended up having two. But I dealt with Wayfair.ca so it may be different with .com
Jashmine A.
Bellevue, NE
il y a un an
Agne S. il y a un an
Yes I did, and I am happy with every single purchase.