Wayfair - Wildon Home Vanity Set in Espresso uploaded by Lakiya N.

BY WAYFAIR.COM

CST5738: Includes: -Set includes bench, mirror and drawer. Construction: -Solid wooden construction. Color/Finish: -Espresso finish. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 50.5" Height x 28" Width x 16" Depth. see more...

Tara K.
Brandon, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this one in silver and it is so cute. It's on the smaller side, but it holds ny massive makeup collection. It took my husband about 2 hours to assemble. I wanted something on the cheaper side that doesn't look cheap and it definitely met that need.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My mom bought this vanity for me for Christmas five years ago. It's a very nice vanity, and I love the color but it's kind of on the cheaper side. One of the legs of the seat already broke and it's hanging by a thread. And make sure whatever you do do not sit sodas or purse braiding drinks on top because it does make the wood color fade really bad. But the set is beautiful.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
It's so cute! I really like it. It's a great Christmas gift! I've always wanted one of these I'm so happy I have one! Only problem I have is the leg of the chair is loose! Other than that it's amazing!
Chiara T.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This vanity set is awesome! It is sturdy and large enough to hold most of my make up and hair products in a place that's easily accessible. The stool is a good size, and the mirror is good as well. I like the color a lot too. My only complaint is that I wish it was slightly larger, but it's really not all that small.
Mercedes L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing, I've had this for 8 years. Sturdy and serves its purpose. The deep rich stained wood really gives. The space some warmth. Very easy to clean
Maia O.
Brooklyn , NY
I always wanted a vanity set, and this one is a nice breeze and I’d like the customer service looks great and it’s fun to use
Rae W.
New Orleans
Purchased my first vanity! My go to place for inexpensive pieces from wall art to bathroom decor I love Wayfair!
Jennifer H.
WOODSIDE, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is soooo adorable. I've been eye-ing this for months now. It's just big enough to hold all the essentials!