BY WAYFAIR.COM

Keeping pressed oxford shirts and cocktail dresses hanging neatly in place, this essential garment rack showcases a folding design and castered base. Features: -Dual rod hanging -Metal -Clothesline Poles-4 wheels for easy movement-Easy assembly-L. see more...

Laniah R.
This product was not completely expensive but very affordable. The only con I would say is that I wished it came with different color at this price which is really a pro and a con. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to see there clothes in a more open place.
Marissa Y.
Lennon, MI
This is a decent clothing rack, cheaper in price and you get what you pay for! I use this in my laundry room to hang dry clothing that I would not put in the dryer. Works great for its use!
Sarah S.
Does exactly what it is intended for. Don't have much room in my apartment and this works effectively and easily for storing and organizing my wardrobe, especially cardigans and dresses. Worked well for me!
Kimberly E.
So happy I purchase this for my 2 bed apartment space is always very necessary for small living it differently great must more neat strong stand
Alexandra C.
Es un producto muy bueno a la hora de ahorrar espacios, es pequeño pero no taaaan pequeño Wayfair Basics Expandable Garment Rack es muy bueno para sear rapido las prendas que necesites pues rápido