Wayfair

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 8O4 5O1O?
Start your review of Wayfair!
How would you rate this product?
laura B.
It's alright, I just didn't appreciate the way my bed frame was delivered..it literally had a cut in the box all the way down and littlw.stabs ..i don't know what happened
Heidiann H.
I love this website! sO many options and very affordable. They often have excellent sales plus shipping is usually free. The quality of their products is just excellent! I will always frequent their site when I am in need of home furnishings.
ginie L.
lagny sur marne
This website is amazing, I could spend hours searching for new things for the house. There is a lot of variety and prices are not that expensive for certain things. I recommend it.
Brandi H.
Little Rock, AR
Love buying furniture and decorations from here! Everything is great quality and cheaper than anywhere else!
Addison W.
I got my sons bed from wayfair. It is a cute bed for a toddler. It's a loft bed with a slide down the side. In which, I know he will enjoy as soon as we set it up! I love how you can make a bed into something active and fun. I'm sure I'll have to pry him away from climbing up the ladder, crawling across the bed and sliding down. He'll be amused for hours! Although I wish the side panels were a little high in fear he may accidentally fall. All in all a great buy!
Danielle F.
Toronto, ON
I'd been searching a really long time for blackout panel curtains that wouldn't cost hundreds of dollars. I live in Toronto and while I love my huge windows, they let A LOT of cold air in. Needless to say heating is expensive. Wayfair was literally the only place I was able to cover all my windows, and they're actually super cute too! I couldn't find a con with ordering, the shipping was insanely fast...and I even made a mistake on my address, and they accommodated me without hesitation!
Krystle V.
Horsham, PA
This website always has great deals going on. The products are great and you only have to spend $49 to get free shipping, which is easy to do. Everything I've searched for seems to be priced reasonably and a lot of times on sale! This is one of my go to websites for home decor.
Sarah P.
High Point, NC
I absolutely love Wayfair! They have so many decor and furniture options, you are bound to find something that meets your needs. They are usually within budget though they can get pricey. Sign up for promos and you'll be set. Free shipping on most things too!
Katyria R.
Bayonne, NJ
Compre cuatro sillas para mi comedor en color avena le fueron muy bien a mi sala muy fácil de almas y muy buen precio. Estoy pensando en comprar dos más para completar las 6 sillas el delivery súper rápido y ningún problema con el producto.
Karina R.
Fort Myers, FL
I really love the fast delivery wayfair provides. You can find just about anything that you need and they have great customer service. I usually look for other customer reviews before buying a product and that has worked for mw. I recommend them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Renee  A.
Hilton Head, SC
il y a 5 mois
Has anyone had trouble with orders from Wayfair recently? It’s been a disaster for me
March S. il y a 5 mois
I have….. it took over a month for my sons bedding set to be delivered and when it was it wasn’t even the correct size!! The return process was a nightmare and by the time we figured it out the size we ordered was out of stock and they didn’t want to give me a refund, just send me another item. BUT….. My sister L❤️VES Wayfair, and literally has bought every piece of furniture from her house with zero problems or hiccups….Maybe whatever you are experiencing ask for a new customer service representative. #wayfair