Way Of Will 03 Soothe and Cool Massage Oil, 2.0 oz./ 59 mL

by Way Of Will

Peppermint gives the skin a tingling sensation. German Chamomile cools affected zones. Lemongrass calms and tones the muscles and slack tissues.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Way Of Will 03 Soothe and Cool Massage Oil, 2.0 oz./ 59 mL!
New York
this product feels so amazing on your skin after a nice hot shower. it’s cooling. refreshing. AND has lasted me forever. i wouldn’t recommend putting this on your face only because i’ve made that mistake once before and it burns pretty bad, but other than that, it’s a awesome product that i would totally purchase again!
Lansing , MI
Way Of Will 03 Soothe and Cool Massage Oil, 2.0 oz./ 59 mL uploaded by Danielle K.
I got this as a gift and I tell you what... what a great gift! It’s so hydrating. The peppermint smell gets rid of my headaches and the chamomile is so calming. I absolutely recommend!
Very high quality. It’s a nice thick massage oil. Price is very reasonable for the quality of the product. Purchased from their website. Will of way. The option for the site wasn’t available when asked.
Latrobe, PA
Way Of Will 03 Soothe and Cool Massage Oil, 2.0 oz./ 59 mL uploaded by Roxanne H.
The absolute best massage oil on the planet!!! Soothing and slightly but not too noticable cooling effect to this perfect smelling oil. It says it's great for post work out massages but I use it anytime. A little goes a long way and lasts so you dont have to keep adding oil to yourself or partner. Smells so yummy...peppermint and German chamomile!
Sherwood park, AB
I love this massage oil especially for post work out, it actually helps and it leave a nice cooling feel and a minty herbal scent to my skin. It is ultra moisturizing and easy to use, I love the dropper dispenser it comes with but i need more than they suggest so it gets used up quick
Tulsa, OK
Very soothing when you warm it in your hands and apply to your aching body. Very gentle and doesn’t have that powerful scent. I completely love this product reminds me of essential oils. I would definitely buy this product again.
Waukesha, WI
This works great after a workout. It’s both refreshing and soothing and really makes my muscles feel better when they’re hurting. I really enjoy the scent too but I can see that it might not be for everyone.
Most people haven't heard of this brand before, but they make some pretty amazing oil blends. I've had this product for months, and sometimes just sniffing it makes me want to apply it all over. It's a citrusy-minty-yet calming sort of scent, very unique indeed! Would recommend. Great as a massage oil or just an all-over oil.
Levis, QC
Way Of Will 03 Soothe and Cool Massage Oil, 2.0 oz./ 59 mL uploaded by WolfGirl M.
This massage oil is my favorit for soothing and after working out. It smell so good abs its so relaxing. It really help for muscle pain and tension.